Jolie to Join Casino Royale Cast
Soon as Daniel Craig was officially announced to be the next 007 agent, the casting to star in the highly anticipated "Casino Royale" continues. It is reported that the film producers have referred to actress Angelina Jolie as "perfect" for the role of Vesper Lynd, a Russian double agent who beds James Bond.
Some other actresses reported to be the new Bond girl among others include Jessica Alba, Sienna Miller and Kelly Brook. Elsewhere, singer Rachel Stevens also is eyeing to get the part.
Compares to those, Jolie is maybe the one deserves the role for she's starred in such action film as "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider" (2001) and "Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life" (2003). Thus, she would probably the perfect one, but who knows?!
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked