Jolie to Join Casino Royale Cast
Soon as Daniel Craig was officially announced to be the next 007 agent, the casting to star in the highly anticipated "Casino Royale" continues. It is reported that the film producers have referred to actress Angelina Jolie as "perfect" for the role of Vesper Lynd, a Russian double agent who beds James Bond.
Some other actresses reported to be the new Bond girl among others include Jessica Alba, Sienna Miller and Kelly Brook. Elsewhere, singer Rachel Stevens also is eyeing to get the part.
Compares to those, Jolie is maybe the one deserves the role for she's starred in such action film as "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider" (2001) and "Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life" (2003). Thus, she would probably the perfect one, but who knows?!
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers