Jolie to Join Casino Royale Cast
Soon as Daniel Craig was officially announced to be the next 007 agent, the casting to star in the highly anticipated "Casino Royale" continues. It is reported that the film producers have referred to actress Angelina Jolie as "perfect" for the role of Vesper Lynd, a Russian double agent who beds James Bond.
Some other actresses reported to be the new Bond girl among others include Jessica Alba, Sienna Miller and Kelly Brook. Elsewhere, singer Rachel Stevens also is eyeing to get the part.
Compares to those, Jolie is maybe the one deserves the role for she's starred in such action film as "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider" (2001) and "Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life" (2003). Thus, she would probably the perfect one, but who knows?!
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala