Jolie to Join Casino Royale Cast
Soon as Daniel Craig was officially announced to be the next 007 agent, the casting to star in the highly anticipated "Casino Royale" continues. It is reported that the film producers have referred to actress Angelina Jolie as "perfect" for the role of Vesper Lynd, a Russian double agent who beds James Bond.
Some other actresses reported to be the new Bond girl among others include Jessica Alba, Sienna Miller and Kelly Brook. Elsewhere, singer Rachel Stevens also is eyeing to get the part.
Compares to those, Jolie is maybe the one deserves the role for she's starred in such action film as "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider" (2001) and "Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life" (2003). Thus, she would probably the perfect one, but who knows?!
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video