Jolie to Join Casino Royale Cast
Soon as Daniel Craig was officially announced to be the next 007 agent, the casting to star in the highly anticipated "Casino Royale" continues. It is reported that the film producers have referred to actress Angelina Jolie as "perfect" for the role of Vesper Lynd, a Russian double agent who beds James Bond.
Some other actresses reported to be the new Bond girl among others include Jessica Alba, Sienna Miller and Kelly Brook. Elsewhere, singer Rachel Stevens also is eyeing to get the part.
Compares to those, Jolie is maybe the one deserves the role for she's starred in such action film as "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider" (2001) and "Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life" (2003). Thus, she would probably the perfect one, but who knows?!
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake