The Fog Blur Box Office Competitors
"The Fog" causes a box office confusion if not a chaos. Grossing $12.2 million the Columbia Pictures' film successfully seizes this weekend No. 1 from last week's champ "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit," which drops one to 2nd with $11.7 million. In time, another new release "Elizabethtown" secures the 3rd place with just $11 million.
At No. 4 is "Flightplan" with $6.5 million, ahead of "In Her Shoes" at No 5 with $6.1 million, and "Domino" at No. 6 with $4.7 million. Finishing seventh is "Two for the Money" grossing $4.6 million, followed by "A History of Violence" at No. 8 with $3.6 million and "Tim Burton's Corpse Bride" at No. 9 taking in just $3.5 million. Finishing this weekend's Top 10 is "The Gospel" with only $3.2 million.
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip