The Fog Blur Box Office Competitors
"The Fog" causes a box office confusion if not a chaos. Grossing $12.2 million the Columbia Pictures' film successfully seizes this weekend No. 1 from last week's champ "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit," which drops one to 2nd with $11.7 million. In time, another new release "Elizabethtown" secures the 3rd place with just $11 million.
At No. 4 is "Flightplan" with $6.5 million, ahead of "In Her Shoes" at No 5 with $6.1 million, and "Domino" at No. 6 with $4.7 million. Finishing seventh is "Two for the Money" grossing $4.6 million, followed by "A History of Violence" at No. 8 with $3.6 million and "Tim Burton's Corpse Bride" at No. 9 taking in just $3.5 million. Finishing this weekend's Top 10 is "The Gospel" with only $3.2 million.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie