The Fog Blur Box Office Competitors
"The Fog" causes a box office confusion if not a chaos. Grossing $12.2 million the Columbia Pictures' film successfully seizes this weekend No. 1 from last week's champ "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit," which drops one to 2nd with $11.7 million. In time, another new release "Elizabethtown" secures the 3rd place with just $11 million.
At No. 4 is "Flightplan" with $6.5 million, ahead of "In Her Shoes" at No 5 with $6.1 million, and "Domino" at No. 6 with $4.7 million. Finishing seventh is "Two for the Money" grossing $4.6 million, followed by "A History of Violence" at No. 8 with $3.6 million and "Tim Burton's Corpse Bride" at No. 9 taking in just $3.5 million. Finishing this weekend's Top 10 is "The Gospel" with only $3.2 million.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip