The Fog Blur Box Office Competitors
"The Fog" causes a box office confusion if not a chaos. Grossing $12.2 million the Columbia Pictures' film successfully seizes this weekend No. 1 from last week's champ "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit," which drops one to 2nd with $11.7 million. In time, another new release "Elizabethtown" secures the 3rd place with just $11 million.
At No. 4 is "Flightplan" with $6.5 million, ahead of "In Her Shoes" at No 5 with $6.1 million, and "Domino" at No. 6 with $4.7 million. Finishing seventh is "Two for the Money" grossing $4.6 million, followed by "A History of Violence" at No. 8 with $3.6 million and "Tim Burton's Corpse Bride" at No. 9 taking in just $3.5 million. Finishing this weekend's Top 10 is "The Gospel" with only $3.2 million.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri