The Fog Blur Box Office Competitors
"The Fog" causes a box office confusion if not a chaos. Grossing $12.2 million the Columbia Pictures' film successfully seizes this weekend No. 1 from last week's champ "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit," which drops one to 2nd with $11.7 million. In time, another new release "Elizabethtown" secures the 3rd place with just $11 million.
At No. 4 is "Flightplan" with $6.5 million, ahead of "In Her Shoes" at No 5 with $6.1 million, and "Domino" at No. 6 with $4.7 million. Finishing seventh is "Two for the Money" grossing $4.6 million, followed by "A History of Violence" at No. 8 with $3.6 million and "Tim Burton's Corpse Bride" at No. 9 taking in just $3.5 million. Finishing this weekend's Top 10 is "The Gospel" with only $3.2 million.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7