Stars Joining 'Michael Clayton'
"Michael Clayton." That isn't a name. It's the title of the upcoming thriller which Tony Gilroy wrote and directing. The story of the film centers on a New York attorney who learns that after 15 years of cleaning up his high profile clients problems, they can come back to haunt you, in what will be the last and worst days of his career.
Set to play the attorney is actor George Clooney. In the meantime, Tom Wilkinson, Tilda Swinton and Sydney Pollack have all joined Clooney to star in.
Principal photography of the film is set to begin in January in New York City. In hand to produce is Clooney and Steven Soderbergh's Section Eight, as well as Samuels Media, Mirage Enterprises and Castle Rock Entertainment.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert