Stars Joining 'Michael Clayton'
"Michael Clayton." That isn't a name. It's the title of the upcoming thriller which Tony Gilroy wrote and directing. The story of the film centers on a New York attorney who learns that after 15 years of cleaning up his high profile clients problems, they can come back to haunt you, in what will be the last and worst days of his career.
Set to play the attorney is actor George Clooney. In the meantime, Tom Wilkinson, Tilda Swinton and Sydney Pollack have all joined Clooney to star in.
Principal photography of the film is set to begin in January in New York City. In hand to produce is Clooney and Steven Soderbergh's Section Eight, as well as Samuels Media, Mirage Enterprises and Castle Rock Entertainment.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months