Stars Joining 'Michael Clayton'
"Michael Clayton." That isn't a name. It's the title of the upcoming thriller which Tony Gilroy wrote and directing. The story of the film centers on a New York attorney who learns that after 15 years of cleaning up his high profile clients problems, they can come back to haunt you, in what will be the last and worst days of his career.
Set to play the attorney is actor George Clooney. In the meantime, Tom Wilkinson, Tilda Swinton and Sydney Pollack have all joined Clooney to star in.
Principal photography of the film is set to begin in January in New York City. In hand to produce is Clooney and Steven Soderbergh's Section Eight, as well as Samuels Media, Mirage Enterprises and Castle Rock Entertainment.
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'