Stars Joining 'Michael Clayton'
"Michael Clayton." That isn't a name. It's the title of the upcoming thriller which Tony Gilroy wrote and directing. The story of the film centers on a New York attorney who learns that after 15 years of cleaning up his high profile clients problems, they can come back to haunt you, in what will be the last and worst days of his career.
Set to play the attorney is actor George Clooney. In the meantime, Tom Wilkinson, Tilda Swinton and Sydney Pollack have all joined Clooney to star in.
Principal photography of the film is set to begin in January in New York City. In hand to produce is Clooney and Steven Soderbergh's Section Eight, as well as Samuels Media, Mirage Enterprises and Castle Rock Entertainment.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease