Stars Joining 'Michael Clayton'
"Michael Clayton." That isn't a name. It's the title of the upcoming thriller which Tony Gilroy wrote and directing. The story of the film centers on a New York attorney who learns that after 15 years of cleaning up his high profile clients problems, they can come back to haunt you, in what will be the last and worst days of his career.
Set to play the attorney is actor George Clooney. In the meantime, Tom Wilkinson, Tilda Swinton and Sydney Pollack have all joined Clooney to star in.
Principal photography of the film is set to begin in January in New York City. In hand to produce is Clooney and Steven Soderbergh's Section Eight, as well as Samuels Media, Mirage Enterprises and Castle Rock Entertainment.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says