And the Next Bond Is Craig
It's him, yes it's Daniel Craig. The English actor has been chosen as the next 007 agent James Bond. He's been chosen to replace Pierce Brosnan and successfully beat off competition from Clive Owen, Hugh Jackman and unknown actor Henry Cavill to be the first blond Bond.
Concerning his choosing Craig commented "It's something else. I'm speechless. I've just got to step up to the plate and deal with it. I had a confidence about it but then that's because of the people around me who made me feel good about it. I knew positively on Monday. I was in Baltimore when I took the call. My first reaction was I needed a drink."
The highly anticipated "Casino Royale" is Martin Campbell direction and is set to begin in January.
More Daniel Craig News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal