And the Next Bond Is Craig
It's him, yes it's Daniel Craig. The English actor has been chosen as the next 007 agent James Bond. He's been chosen to replace Pierce Brosnan and successfully beat off competition from Clive Owen, Hugh Jackman and unknown actor Henry Cavill to be the first blond Bond.
Concerning his choosing Craig commented "It's something else. I'm speechless. I've just got to step up to the plate and deal with it. I had a confidence about it but then that's because of the people around me who made me feel good about it. I knew positively on Monday. I was in Baltimore when I took the call. My first reaction was I needed a drink."
The highly anticipated "Casino Royale" is Martin Campbell direction and is set to begin in January.
More Daniel Craig News
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump
- Fox Comes Under Fire in Italy for Postponing 'Independence Day: Resurgence' Release
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!