"You Want Phillips to Kill Him?"
Do Warner Bros. Pictures want to kill him? No, of course not. The movie studio just wants Fernley Phillips to write the adaptation of "You Want Me to Kill Him?" The drama thriller is based on Judy Bachrach's article "U Want Me 2 Kill Him?," published in the February edition of Vanity Fair.
"You Want Me to Kill Him?" is a true-life tale that chronicles a strange Internet relationship between a 14-year-old loner and a 16-year-old in which the younger boy wound up being stabbed twice and nearly killed by the older boy. In hand to produce the film is Bryan Singer.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'