Nickelback Tops Chart with the Right Reasons
Canadian rock band Nickelback has nothing but all the right reasons to top the Billboard 200 albums chart Wednesday. This is the first time for them to have such attainment in which their album "All the Right Reasons" has become their first U.S. No. 1 album, sold 317,000 copies in its debut week. Chicago rapper Twista is at 2nd with "The Day After" sold nearly 129,000 copies.
Country star Sarah Evans' "Real Fine Place" opening at No. 3, ahead of Gretchen Wilson's "All Jacked Up" which drops to No. 4 from last week's No. 1 debut. Sheryl Crow's "Wildflowers" drops three places to No. 5 with 106,000 copies in its second week, followed by Kanye West's "Late Registration" at No. 6. Entering the chart at No. 7 is Fiona Apple's "Extraordinary Machine" which has been sold for 94,000 copies.
At No. 8 is Scottish rocker Franz Ferdinand whose "You Could Have It So Much Better" selling 81,000 discs. The Black Eyed Peas' "Monkey Business" ups one to No. 9, while in its 10th week, Faith Hill's "Fireflies" amazingly ups 30 spots to reenter the Top 10 at No. 10.
More Nickelback News
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment