The Life Story of Robbie Williams
Robbie Williams is already famous and has everything he wants. But, he won't easily feel satisfy with what he is now. Wanting more, the popular singer reportedly will sell his life story to Hollywood movie company Paramount Pictures.
It is reported that Williams used to write during therapy for drink and drug problems, while staying in Los Angeles. He says "I started to write them as therapy while I was in Los Angeles, and a friend suggested I submit them. To my surprise they liked them and have optioned them, which is amazing. Would I like to act? No, not at all, but I like the idea of some of my work being up there on the big screen."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie