The Life Story of Robbie Williams
Robbie Williams is already famous and has everything he wants. But, he won't easily feel satisfy with what he is now. Wanting more, the popular singer reportedly will sell his life story to Hollywood movie company Paramount Pictures.
It is reported that Williams used to write during therapy for drink and drug problems, while staying in Los Angeles. He says "I started to write them as therapy while I was in Los Angeles, and a friend suggested I submit them. To my surprise they liked them and have optioned them, which is amazing. Would I like to act? No, not at all, but I like the idea of some of my work being up there on the big screen."
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle