Paparazzi Upset Theron
The photographers made mistake, thinking the secret wedding ceremony held at the weekend by Charlize Theron's mother Gerda is of the actress herself with boyfriend Stuart Townsend. In fact, the wedding held in Pacific Palisades, California, on Sunday actually was Gerda's. Theron at that time was just a bridesmaid.
However, the sky-high paparazzi have turned the big day into a noisy affair, which of course upsetting Theron. She says "A lot of crazy people showed up in helicopters and I understand that people might think we're trying to pull one over them or something like that. It's just amazing to me, though, that once they realized (I wasn't getting married) they wouldn't go away... That was kind of rude and wrong."
Apart from the incident, Theron admits to have enjoyed the day, claiming "It was really magical and beautiful and probably the most important day I've had in my 30 years of living."
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna