Paparazzi Upset Theron
The photographers made mistake, thinking the secret wedding ceremony held at the weekend by Charlize Theron's mother Gerda is of the actress herself with boyfriend Stuart Townsend. In fact, the wedding held in Pacific Palisades, California, on Sunday actually was Gerda's. Theron at that time was just a bridesmaid.
However, the sky-high paparazzi have turned the big day into a noisy affair, which of course upsetting Theron. She says "A lot of crazy people showed up in helicopters and I understand that people might think we're trying to pull one over them or something like that. It's just amazing to me, though, that once they realized (I wasn't getting married) they wouldn't go away... That was kind of rude and wrong."
Apart from the incident, Theron admits to have enjoyed the day, claiming "It was really magical and beautiful and probably the most important day I've had in my 30 years of living."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!