Paparazzi Upset Theron
The photographers made mistake, thinking the secret wedding ceremony held at the weekend by Charlize Theron's mother Gerda is of the actress herself with boyfriend Stuart Townsend. In fact, the wedding held in Pacific Palisades, California, on Sunday actually was Gerda's. Theron at that time was just a bridesmaid.
However, the sky-high paparazzi have turned the big day into a noisy affair, which of course upsetting Theron. She says "A lot of crazy people showed up in helicopters and I understand that people might think we're trying to pull one over them or something like that. It's just amazing to me, though, that once they realized (I wasn't getting married) they wouldn't go away... That was kind of rude and wrong."
Apart from the incident, Theron admits to have enjoyed the day, claiming "It was really magical and beautiful and probably the most important day I've had in my 30 years of living."
More Charlize Theron News
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up