Paparazzi Upset Theron
The photographers made mistake, thinking the secret wedding ceremony held at the weekend by Charlize Theron's mother Gerda is of the actress herself with boyfriend Stuart Townsend. In fact, the wedding held in Pacific Palisades, California, on Sunday actually was Gerda's. Theron at that time was just a bridesmaid.
However, the sky-high paparazzi have turned the big day into a noisy affair, which of course upsetting Theron. She says "A lot of crazy people showed up in helicopters and I understand that people might think we're trying to pull one over them or something like that. It's just amazing to me, though, that once they realized (I wasn't getting married) they wouldn't go away... That was kind of rude and wrong."
Apart from the incident, Theron admits to have enjoyed the day, claiming "It was really magical and beautiful and probably the most important day I've had in my 30 years of living."
More Charlize Theron News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris