Paparazzi Upset Theron
The photographers made mistake, thinking the secret wedding ceremony held at the weekend by Charlize Theron's mother Gerda is of the actress herself with boyfriend Stuart Townsend. In fact, the wedding held in Pacific Palisades, California, on Sunday actually was Gerda's. Theron at that time was just a bridesmaid.
However, the sky-high paparazzi have turned the big day into a noisy affair, which of course upsetting Theron. She says "A lot of crazy people showed up in helicopters and I understand that people might think we're trying to pull one over them or something like that. It's just amazing to me, though, that once they realized (I wasn't getting married) they wouldn't go away... That was kind of rude and wrong."
Apart from the incident, Theron admits to have enjoyed the day, claiming "It was really magical and beautiful and probably the most important day I've had in my 30 years of living."
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans