More Stars Spinning Into Butter
No one knows why Sarah Jessica Parker willingly stars in the big screen adaptation of Rebecca Gilman's play "Spinning Into Butter." It probably feels good that three more movie stars want to join in. It's Beau Bridges, Miranda Richardson and Mykelti Williamson.
The three of them have signed on to star alongside Parker in the Mark Brokaw direction that will start next month in New York.
"Spinning Into Butter" is a drama film which story centers on a hate crime on the campus of a New England college puts the school's dean (Parker) in a position where she has to examine her own feelings about race and prejudice, while maintaining her administration's politically correct policies.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21