More Stars Spinning Into Butter
No one knows why Sarah Jessica Parker willingly stars in the big screen adaptation of Rebecca Gilman's play "Spinning Into Butter." It probably feels good that three more movie stars want to join in. It's Beau Bridges, Miranda Richardson and Mykelti Williamson.
The three of them have signed on to star alongside Parker in the Mark Brokaw direction that will start next month in New York.
"Spinning Into Butter" is a drama film which story centers on a hate crime on the campus of a New England college puts the school's dean (Parker) in a position where she has to examine her own feelings about race and prejudice, while maintaining her administration's politically correct policies.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture