More Stars Spinning Into Butter
No one knows why Sarah Jessica Parker willingly stars in the big screen adaptation of Rebecca Gilman's play "Spinning Into Butter." It probably feels good that three more movie stars want to join in. It's Beau Bridges, Miranda Richardson and Mykelti Williamson.
The three of them have signed on to star alongside Parker in the Mark Brokaw direction that will start next month in New York.
"Spinning Into Butter" is a drama film which story centers on a hate crime on the campus of a New England college puts the school's dean (Parker) in a position where she has to examine her own feelings about race and prejudice, while maintaining her administration's politically correct policies.
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!