More Stars Spinning Into Butter
No one knows why Sarah Jessica Parker willingly stars in the big screen adaptation of Rebecca Gilman's play "Spinning Into Butter." It probably feels good that three more movie stars want to join in. It's Beau Bridges, Miranda Richardson and Mykelti Williamson.
The three of them have signed on to star alongside Parker in the Mark Brokaw direction that will start next month in New York.
"Spinning Into Butter" is a drama film which story centers on a hate crime on the campus of a New England college puts the school's dean (Parker) in a position where she has to examine her own feelings about race and prejudice, while maintaining her administration's politically correct policies.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers