More Stars Spinning Into Butter
No one knows why Sarah Jessica Parker willingly stars in the big screen adaptation of Rebecca Gilman's play "Spinning Into Butter." It probably feels good that three more movie stars want to join in. It's Beau Bridges, Miranda Richardson and Mykelti Williamson.
The three of them have signed on to star alongside Parker in the Mark Brokaw direction that will start next month in New York.
"Spinning Into Butter" is a drama film which story centers on a hate crime on the campus of a New England college puts the school's dean (Parker) in a position where she has to examine her own feelings about race and prejudice, while maintaining her administration's politically correct policies.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show