New Drummer Joining Nine Inch Nails in Tour
It's close to a month that Nine Inch Nails have been touring with Queens of the Stone Age. Though, the ride seems incomplete with the absence of NIN regular drummer Jerome Dillon due to health concerns. Thus, the music group has tapped Australian Alex Carapetis to fill in during its ongoing fall tour.
NIN leader Trent Reznor wrote on the band's Web site "I can't begin to tell you what a difficult job it is to replace your drummer in this band, and these guys have truly risen to the high-pressure situation that it is." Following such decision, Carapetis already played his first show with Nine Inch Nails on Friday in Chicago.
To note, Jerome Dillon's ongoing health concerns has reluctantly forced the band to postpone two of the tour's gigs last month; he dropped off the run following an October 1 performance to seek treatment for an unspecified heart condition.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March