New Drummer Joining Nine Inch Nails in Tour
It's close to a month that Nine Inch Nails have been touring with Queens of the Stone Age. Though, the ride seems incomplete with the absence of NIN regular drummer Jerome Dillon due to health concerns. Thus, the music group has tapped Australian Alex Carapetis to fill in during its ongoing fall tour.
NIN leader Trent Reznor wrote on the band's Web site "I can't begin to tell you what a difficult job it is to replace your drummer in this band, and these guys have truly risen to the high-pressure situation that it is." Following such decision, Carapetis already played his first show with Nine Inch Nails on Friday in Chicago.
To note, Jerome Dillon's ongoing health concerns has reluctantly forced the band to postpone two of the tour's gigs last month; he dropped off the run following an October 1 performance to seek treatment for an unspecified heart condition.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says