New Drummer Joining Nine Inch Nails in Tour
It's close to a month that Nine Inch Nails have been touring with Queens of the Stone Age. Though, the ride seems incomplete with the absence of NIN regular drummer Jerome Dillon due to health concerns. Thus, the music group has tapped Australian Alex Carapetis to fill in during its ongoing fall tour.
NIN leader Trent Reznor wrote on the band's Web site "I can't begin to tell you what a difficult job it is to replace your drummer in this band, and these guys have truly risen to the high-pressure situation that it is." Following such decision, Carapetis already played his first show with Nine Inch Nails on Friday in Chicago.
To note, Jerome Dillon's ongoing health concerns has reluctantly forced the band to postpone two of the tour's gigs last month; he dropped off the run following an October 1 performance to seek treatment for an unspecified heart condition.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle