New Drummer Joining Nine Inch Nails in Tour
It's close to a month that Nine Inch Nails have been touring with Queens of the Stone Age. Though, the ride seems incomplete with the absence of NIN regular drummer Jerome Dillon due to health concerns. Thus, the music group has tapped Australian Alex Carapetis to fill in during its ongoing fall tour.
NIN leader Trent Reznor wrote on the band's Web site "I can't begin to tell you what a difficult job it is to replace your drummer in this band, and these guys have truly risen to the high-pressure situation that it is." Following such decision, Carapetis already played his first show with Nine Inch Nails on Friday in Chicago.
To note, Jerome Dillon's ongoing health concerns has reluctantly forced the band to postpone two of the tour's gigs last month; he dropped off the run following an October 1 performance to seek treatment for an unspecified heart condition.
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert