That Zellweger Reuniting with Ex Is Untrue
A man is judged by his deeds, not by his words. Though, words can deeply hurt someone's feeling because of its knifelike. When it is so, it obviously draws people mad.
Hollywood actress, Renee Zellweger is one among many, whose feeling hurt by the words reporters outed to write either fact or gossip about them. The star was so furious when a newspaper claimed she is dating another man, just weeks after her split from husband Kenny Chesney. The New York Post linked Zellweger with former boyfriend, Irish singer Damien Rice, in a report in its PageSix column.
The angry Zellweger then came into its office to berate the guilty reporter. When she already met the reporter, she denied the claims she was planning a trip to visit Rice, telling the journalist, "(It was) hurtful. It wasn't true, it made me look slutty." Calm down sist, it is well with you.
More Renee Zellweger News
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?