That Zellweger Reuniting with Ex Is Untrue
A man is judged by his deeds, not by his words. Though, words can deeply hurt someone's feeling because of its knifelike. When it is so, it obviously draws people mad.
Hollywood actress, Renee Zellweger is one among many, whose feeling hurt by the words reporters outed to write either fact or gossip about them. The star was so furious when a newspaper claimed she is dating another man, just weeks after her split from husband Kenny Chesney. The New York Post linked Zellweger with former boyfriend, Irish singer Damien Rice, in a report in its PageSix column.
The angry Zellweger then came into its office to berate the guilty reporter. When she already met the reporter, she denied the claims she was planning a trip to visit Rice, telling the journalist, "(It was) hurtful. It wasn't true, it made me look slutty." Calm down sist, it is well with you.
More Renee Zellweger News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing