That Zellweger Reuniting with Ex Is Untrue
A man is judged by his deeds, not by his words. Though, words can deeply hurt someone's feeling because of its knifelike. When it is so, it obviously draws people mad.
Hollywood actress, Renee Zellweger is one among many, whose feeling hurt by the words reporters outed to write either fact or gossip about them. The star was so furious when a newspaper claimed she is dating another man, just weeks after her split from husband Kenny Chesney. The New York Post linked Zellweger with former boyfriend, Irish singer Damien Rice, in a report in its PageSix column.
The angry Zellweger then came into its office to berate the guilty reporter. When she already met the reporter, she denied the claims she was planning a trip to visit Rice, telling the journalist, "(It was) hurtful. It wasn't true, it made me look slutty." Calm down sist, it is well with you.
More Renee Zellweger News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'