That Zellweger Reuniting with Ex Is Untrue
A man is judged by his deeds, not by his words. Though, words can deeply hurt someone's feeling because of its knifelike. When it is so, it obviously draws people mad.
Hollywood actress, Renee Zellweger is one among many, whose feeling hurt by the words reporters outed to write either fact or gossip about them. The star was so furious when a newspaper claimed she is dating another man, just weeks after her split from husband Kenny Chesney. The New York Post linked Zellweger with former boyfriend, Irish singer Damien Rice, in a report in its PageSix column.
The angry Zellweger then came into its office to berate the guilty reporter. When she already met the reporter, she denied the claims she was planning a trip to visit Rice, telling the journalist, "(It was) hurtful. It wasn't true, it made me look slutty." Calm down sist, it is well with you.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son