That Zellweger Reuniting with Ex Is Untrue
A man is judged by his deeds, not by his words. Though, words can deeply hurt someone's feeling because of its knifelike. When it is so, it obviously draws people mad.
Hollywood actress, Renee Zellweger is one among many, whose feeling hurt by the words reporters outed to write either fact or gossip about them. The star was so furious when a newspaper claimed she is dating another man, just weeks after her split from husband Kenny Chesney. The New York Post linked Zellweger with former boyfriend, Irish singer Damien Rice, in a report in its PageSix column.
The angry Zellweger then came into its office to berate the guilty reporter. When she already met the reporter, she denied the claims she was planning a trip to visit Rice, telling the journalist, "(It was) hurtful. It wasn't true, it made me look slutty." Calm down sist, it is well with you.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia