The Model's Man Knows Everything
If you wanna know who's the person behind supermodel Kate Moss cocaine scandal, you can ask her boyfriend Pete Doherty. The man has recently revealed that he knew who's the traitor.
However, Doherty refused to mention the names, instead of simply saying on Breaking News "Yeah, I know. Everybody knows. Something nasty is going to happen."
As for Moss, she reportedly will be arrested and questioned as soon as she arrives in Britain from the United Stated, where she currently checked into a rehabilitation center, to treat her drug addiction. Moreover, Doherty and Mick Jones will also be investigated because of their presence in the studio, while Moss was using drugs.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard