Ricky Martin Talks About "Life"
Years working on his music career, Latin singer Ricky Martin feels the need for changes. The star begins talking about "Life." It's his first English-language album since 2000's "Sound Loaded."
"Life," which is slated for an October 11 release date via Columbia, is aimed to reconnect Martin with his fans as he delves into new musical styles. "I hope I'm not the same artist I was five years ago, because it would be impossible," so says Martin. "Life -- where it takes you, what you see, what you read -- changes you. Definitely, when I began to create for this album, the one thing I wanted was to not even attempt to do what I had already done. That's why I played with many genres I hadn't visited before, and I made them mine," he continues.
"Life" among others includes singles "'Til I Get to You" and "I Don't Care," which features Fat Joe and Amerie.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018