Ricky Martin Talks About "Life"
Years working on his music career, Latin singer Ricky Martin feels the need for changes. The star begins talking about "Life." It's his first English-language album since 2000's "Sound Loaded."
"Life," which is slated for an October 11 release date via Columbia, is aimed to reconnect Martin with his fans as he delves into new musical styles. "I hope I'm not the same artist I was five years ago, because it would be impossible," so says Martin. "Life -- where it takes you, what you see, what you read -- changes you. Definitely, when I began to create for this album, the one thing I wanted was to not even attempt to do what I had already done. That's why I played with many genres I hadn't visited before, and I made them mine," he continues.
"Life" among others includes singles "'Til I Get to You" and "I Don't Care," which features Fat Joe and Amerie.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?