Ricky Martin Talks About "Life"
Years working on his music career, Latin singer Ricky Martin feels the need for changes. The star begins talking about "Life." It's his first English-language album since 2000's "Sound Loaded."
"Life," which is slated for an October 11 release date via Columbia, is aimed to reconnect Martin with his fans as he delves into new musical styles. "I hope I'm not the same artist I was five years ago, because it would be impossible," so says Martin. "Life -- where it takes you, what you see, what you read -- changes you. Definitely, when I began to create for this album, the one thing I wanted was to not even attempt to do what I had already done. That's why I played with many genres I hadn't visited before, and I made them mine," he continues.
"Life" among others includes singles "'Til I Get to You" and "I Don't Care," which features Fat Joe and Amerie.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'