Ricky Martin Talks About "Life"
Years working on his music career, Latin singer Ricky Martin feels the need for changes. The star begins talking about "Life." It's his first English-language album since 2000's "Sound Loaded."
"Life," which is slated for an October 11 release date via Columbia, is aimed to reconnect Martin with his fans as he delves into new musical styles. "I hope I'm not the same artist I was five years ago, because it would be impossible," so says Martin. "Life -- where it takes you, what you see, what you read -- changes you. Definitely, when I began to create for this album, the one thing I wanted was to not even attempt to do what I had already done. That's why I played with many genres I hadn't visited before, and I made them mine," he continues.
"Life" among others includes singles "'Til I Get to You" and "I Don't Care," which features Fat Joe and Amerie.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show