Is "Silent Birth" suitable for Katie?
People out there are discussing Katie Holmes pregnancy with fiance Tom Cruise. While they are busy with their own thought, fellow scientology couple John Travolta and Kelly Preston speak out what they have in mind.
The husband and wife urging Holmes to have a 'silent birth' when she delivers the baby next year and follow the church's strict doctrines. To note, Scientologists believe that children should be brought into the world without any fuss and be allowed to quietly get used to their surroundings. This means no music, no chatting and no expressions of pain from the mother.
"It's just because everything in moments of pain is really recorded and you want to have that [the birth] peaceful and clear of sort of suggestions or different words that can then affect them [babies] in their future." So said Preston.
More Katie Holmes News
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle