Is "Silent Birth" suitable for Katie?
People out there are discussing Katie Holmes pregnancy with fiance Tom Cruise. While they are busy with their own thought, fellow scientology couple John Travolta and Kelly Preston speak out what they have in mind.
The husband and wife urging Holmes to have a 'silent birth' when she delivers the baby next year and follow the church's strict doctrines. To note, Scientologists believe that children should be brought into the world without any fuss and be allowed to quietly get used to their surroundings. This means no music, no chatting and no expressions of pain from the mother.
"It's just because everything in moments of pain is really recorded and you want to have that [the birth] peaceful and clear of sort of suggestions or different words that can then affect them [babies] in their future." So said Preston.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign