Is "Silent Birth" suitable for Katie?
People out there are discussing Katie Holmes pregnancy with fiance Tom Cruise. While they are busy with their own thought, fellow scientology couple John Travolta and Kelly Preston speak out what they have in mind.
The husband and wife urging Holmes to have a 'silent birth' when she delivers the baby next year and follow the church's strict doctrines. To note, Scientologists believe that children should be brought into the world without any fuss and be allowed to quietly get used to their surroundings. This means no music, no chatting and no expressions of pain from the mother.
"It's just because everything in moments of pain is really recorded and you want to have that [the birth] peaceful and clear of sort of suggestions or different words that can then affect them [babies] in their future." So said Preston.
More Katie Holmes News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby