Is "Silent Birth" suitable for Katie?
People out there are discussing Katie Holmes pregnancy with fiance Tom Cruise. While they are busy with their own thought, fellow scientology couple John Travolta and Kelly Preston speak out what they have in mind.
The husband and wife urging Holmes to have a 'silent birth' when she delivers the baby next year and follow the church's strict doctrines. To note, Scientologists believe that children should be brought into the world without any fuss and be allowed to quietly get used to their surroundings. This means no music, no chatting and no expressions of pain from the mother.
"It's just because everything in moments of pain is really recorded and you want to have that [the birth] peaceful and clear of sort of suggestions or different words that can then affect them [babies] in their future." So said Preston.
More Katie Holmes News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'