Midnight Drama Romance Cactus
Paramount Pictures adding more your reference of a good movie. It would be "Midnight Cactus," a drama romance film which story centers on a woman in a failing marriage in the U.K. who moves with her children to Arizona. She becomes involved with border politics and illegal immigration.
"Midnight Cactus" is based on an upcoming novel by Bella Pollen. Set to produce the film is Michael London. Details on the cast and director have yet revealed, but we'll try to get it for you.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival