Midnight Drama Romance Cactus
Paramount Pictures adding more your reference of a good movie. It would be "Midnight Cactus," a drama romance film which story centers on a woman in a failing marriage in the U.K. who moves with her children to Arizona. She becomes involved with border politics and illegal immigration.
"Midnight Cactus" is based on an upcoming novel by Bella Pollen. Set to produce the film is Michael London. Details on the cast and director have yet revealed, but we'll try to get it for you.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says