Midnight Drama Romance Cactus
Paramount Pictures adding more your reference of a good movie. It would be "Midnight Cactus," a drama romance film which story centers on a woman in a failing marriage in the U.K. who moves with her children to Arizona. She becomes involved with border politics and illegal immigration.
"Midnight Cactus" is based on an upcoming novel by Bella Pollen. Set to produce the film is Michael London. Details on the cast and director have yet revealed, but we'll try to get it for you.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child