Boy Arrested on Drug Charge
Early Friday singer Boy George called 911 reporting his home had been burglarized around 3 a.m.. Soon thereafter, a police officer arrived at his Manhattan apartment and found a small amount of cocaine next to a computer. The police soon continuing to investigate.
Apparently, a police spokesman, Detective Kevin Czartoryski said that George had made a fake report and thus was arrested on suspicion of possessing drugs and making a fake police report. He is now still in police custody and waiting for an arraignment. If he later on found guilty then he would be charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, allegedly more than an eighth of an ounce of cocaine.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck