Boy Arrested on Drug Charge
Early Friday singer Boy George called 911 reporting his home had been burglarized around 3 a.m.. Soon thereafter, a police officer arrived at his Manhattan apartment and found a small amount of cocaine next to a computer. The police soon continuing to investigate.
Apparently, a police spokesman, Detective Kevin Czartoryski said that George had made a fake report and thus was arrested on suspicion of possessing drugs and making a fake police report. He is now still in police custody and waiting for an arraignment. If he later on found guilty then he would be charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, allegedly more than an eighth of an ounce of cocaine.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake