Boy Arrested on Drug Charge
Early Friday singer Boy George called 911 reporting his home had been burglarized around 3 a.m.. Soon thereafter, a police officer arrived at his Manhattan apartment and found a small amount of cocaine next to a computer. The police soon continuing to investigate.
Apparently, a police spokesman, Detective Kevin Czartoryski said that George had made a fake report and thus was arrested on suspicion of possessing drugs and making a fake police report. He is now still in police custody and waiting for an arraignment. If he later on found guilty then he would be charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, allegedly more than an eighth of an ounce of cocaine.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories