Boy Arrested on Drug Charge
Early Friday singer Boy George called 911 reporting his home had been burglarized around 3 a.m.. Soon thereafter, a police officer arrived at his Manhattan apartment and found a small amount of cocaine next to a computer. The police soon continuing to investigate.
Apparently, a police spokesman, Detective Kevin Czartoryski said that George had made a fake report and thus was arrested on suspicion of possessing drugs and making a fake police report. He is now still in police custody and waiting for an arraignment. If he later on found guilty then he would be charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, allegedly more than an eighth of an ounce of cocaine.
More Boy George News
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24