Latin Grammy Awards, Behind the Curtain
We'll tell you what is behind the curtain of the Latin Grammy Awards to be held next month in Los Angeles. There is a line of artists waiting for their turn to show up in front of public worldwide.
There are among others Bebe Manga, Intocable, La Ley and Laura Pausini to perform at the event. Also, we can see Andy Garcia, Sofia Vergara and Eva Longoria among the presenters. The awards show, held Nov. 3, will air live on the Univision Network from the Shrine Auditorium.
As for the nominees, Bebe is one among many who is up for Record of the Year and Song of the Year for "Malo," Album of the Year and Best Female Pop Vocal Album for "Pafuera Telaranas" and Best New Artist. Meanwhile, Intocable is up for Album of the Year and Best Norteno Album for "Diez."
La Ley, in addition, is nominated for Best Music video for "Mirate" and Laura Pausini is nominated for Best Female Pop Vocal Album for "Escucha."
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs