Latin Grammy Awards, Behind the Curtain
We'll tell you what is behind the curtain of the Latin Grammy Awards to be held next month in Los Angeles. There is a line of artists waiting for their turn to show up in front of public worldwide.
There are among others Bebe Manga, Intocable, La Ley and Laura Pausini to perform at the event. Also, we can see Andy Garcia, Sofia Vergara and Eva Longoria among the presenters. The awards show, held Nov. 3, will air live on the Univision Network from the Shrine Auditorium.
As for the nominees, Bebe is one among many who is up for Record of the Year and Song of the Year for "Malo," Album of the Year and Best Female Pop Vocal Album for "Pafuera Telaranas" and Best New Artist. Meanwhile, Intocable is up for Album of the Year and Best Norteno Album for "Diez."
La Ley, in addition, is nominated for Best Music video for "Mirate" and Laura Pausini is nominated for Best Female Pop Vocal Album for "Escucha."
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes