Latin Grammy Awards, Behind the Curtain
We'll tell you what is behind the curtain of the Latin Grammy Awards to be held next month in Los Angeles. There is a line of artists waiting for their turn to show up in front of public worldwide.
There are among others Bebe Manga, Intocable, La Ley and Laura Pausini to perform at the event. Also, we can see Andy Garcia, Sofia Vergara and Eva Longoria among the presenters. The awards show, held Nov. 3, will air live on the Univision Network from the Shrine Auditorium.
As for the nominees, Bebe is one among many who is up for Record of the Year and Song of the Year for "Malo," Album of the Year and Best Female Pop Vocal Album for "Pafuera Telaranas" and Best New Artist. Meanwhile, Intocable is up for Album of the Year and Best Norteno Album for "Diez."
La Ley, in addition, is nominated for Best Music video for "Mirate" and Laura Pausini is nominated for Best Female Pop Vocal Album for "Escucha."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory