Latin Grammy Awards, Behind the Curtain
We'll tell you what is behind the curtain of the Latin Grammy Awards to be held next month in Los Angeles. There is a line of artists waiting for their turn to show up in front of public worldwide.
There are among others Bebe Manga, Intocable, La Ley and Laura Pausini to perform at the event. Also, we can see Andy Garcia, Sofia Vergara and Eva Longoria among the presenters. The awards show, held Nov. 3, will air live on the Univision Network from the Shrine Auditorium.
As for the nominees, Bebe is one among many who is up for Record of the Year and Song of the Year for "Malo," Album of the Year and Best Female Pop Vocal Album for "Pafuera Telaranas" and Best New Artist. Meanwhile, Intocable is up for Album of the Year and Best Norteno Album for "Diez."
La Ley, in addition, is nominated for Best Music video for "Mirate" and Laura Pausini is nominated for Best Female Pop Vocal Album for "Escucha."
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch