Latin Grammy Awards, Behind the Curtain
We'll tell you what is behind the curtain of the Latin Grammy Awards to be held next month in Los Angeles. There is a line of artists waiting for their turn to show up in front of public worldwide.
There are among others Bebe Manga, Intocable, La Ley and Laura Pausini to perform at the event. Also, we can see Andy Garcia, Sofia Vergara and Eva Longoria among the presenters. The awards show, held Nov. 3, will air live on the Univision Network from the Shrine Auditorium.
As for the nominees, Bebe is one among many who is up for Record of the Year and Song of the Year for "Malo," Album of the Year and Best Female Pop Vocal Album for "Pafuera Telaranas" and Best New Artist. Meanwhile, Intocable is up for Album of the Year and Best Norteno Album for "Diez."
La Ley, in addition, is nominated for Best Music video for "Mirate" and Laura Pausini is nominated for Best Female Pop Vocal Album for "Escucha."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?