Gretchen Wilson Beats All to Up the Charts
She did it. Gretchen Wilson really jacks all to up the charts, landing at the very top safely. The singer's sophomore effort titled "All Jacked Up" successfully debuts at the top of the Billboard 200 and Billboard Top Country Albums charts this week after moving 264,000 units in its first week of release. Sheryl Crow's "Wildflower" secures the 2nd rank with 140,000 copies.
Comes after Crow at No. 3 is Three Six Mafia's "Most Known Unknown," which sold 115,000 copies in its first week of release. The band followed by Toni Braxton at No. 4 with "Libra" which moved 114,000 units in its debut week. Rounding out the top five is Kanye West's "Late Registration," which drops from No. 3 to No. 5. Debuts at No. 6 is Lil' Kim, whose "Naked Truth" sold 109,000 units in its first week on the charts.
Sean Paul's "Trinity" secures the 7th rank with 107,000 copies, ahead of Last week's No. 1, Disturbed's "Ten Thousand Fists" at No. 8. Bon Jovi follows at No. 9 with "Have a Nice Day" which drops from No. 2. Closing this weekend's Top 10 is Black Eyed Peas' "Monkey Business."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'