Gretchen Wilson Beats All to Up the Charts
She did it. Gretchen Wilson really jacks all to up the charts, landing at the very top safely. The singer's sophomore effort titled "All Jacked Up" successfully debuts at the top of the Billboard 200 and Billboard Top Country Albums charts this week after moving 264,000 units in its first week of release. Sheryl Crow's "Wildflower" secures the 2nd rank with 140,000 copies.
Comes after Crow at No. 3 is Three Six Mafia's "Most Known Unknown," which sold 115,000 copies in its first week of release. The band followed by Toni Braxton at No. 4 with "Libra" which moved 114,000 units in its debut week. Rounding out the top five is Kanye West's "Late Registration," which drops from No. 3 to No. 5. Debuts at No. 6 is Lil' Kim, whose "Naked Truth" sold 109,000 units in its first week on the charts.
Sean Paul's "Trinity" secures the 7th rank with 107,000 copies, ahead of Last week's No. 1, Disturbed's "Ten Thousand Fists" at No. 8. Bon Jovi follows at No. 9 with "Have a Nice Day" which drops from No. 2. Closing this weekend's Top 10 is Black Eyed Peas' "Monkey Business."
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'