Gretchen Wilson Beats All to Up the Charts
She did it. Gretchen Wilson really jacks all to up the charts, landing at the very top safely. The singer's sophomore effort titled "All Jacked Up" successfully debuts at the top of the Billboard 200 and Billboard Top Country Albums charts this week after moving 264,000 units in its first week of release. Sheryl Crow's "Wildflower" secures the 2nd rank with 140,000 copies.
Comes after Crow at No. 3 is Three Six Mafia's "Most Known Unknown," which sold 115,000 copies in its first week of release. The band followed by Toni Braxton at No. 4 with "Libra" which moved 114,000 units in its debut week. Rounding out the top five is Kanye West's "Late Registration," which drops from No. 3 to No. 5. Debuts at No. 6 is Lil' Kim, whose "Naked Truth" sold 109,000 units in its first week on the charts.
Sean Paul's "Trinity" secures the 7th rank with 107,000 copies, ahead of Last week's No. 1, Disturbed's "Ten Thousand Fists" at No. 8. Bon Jovi follows at No. 9 with "Have a Nice Day" which drops from No. 2. Closing this weekend's Top 10 is Black Eyed Peas' "Monkey Business."
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'