A Mother and Daughter Reconciliation
Everything has meant to be. Nothing happens in your life or to you is a coincidence, even a bad one. Can't you simply believe it? I hope you will. If don't here is an evidence that Hollywood star Jennifer Aniston provides.
Despite her divorce with Brad Pitt has been finalized, the beauty isn't feel lonely. Instead, the bad experience has led her to a better life. It's her reconciliation with her mother Nancy Aniston, to whom she became estranged for nine years.
The mother and daughter became estranged when Jenn stopped talking to Nancy after she discussed her famous daughter on a TV chat show in 1996 and subsequently wrote about Jennifer's childhood in "From Mother And Daughter To Friends" in 1999. Well, time indeed is a great healer for both that they end the battle and reconcile.
Jenn says "I'm thrilled. It's so wonderful. And who knew that this (divorce) would be the thing to initiate this? It's amazing. It's like we get to reintroduce ourselves to each other. I'm just happy she's still here. I'm not saying that there weren't issues that took place that led to this. But I really see now whether it was judging her on how she handled her separation or her situation, but they didn't have the advantages that we have with therapy, with self-help books."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie