A Mother and Daughter Reconciliation
Everything has meant to be. Nothing happens in your life or to you is a coincidence, even a bad one. Can't you simply believe it? I hope you will. If don't here is an evidence that Hollywood star Jennifer Aniston provides.
Despite her divorce with Brad Pitt has been finalized, the beauty isn't feel lonely. Instead, the bad experience has led her to a better life. It's her reconciliation with her mother Nancy Aniston, to whom she became estranged for nine years.
The mother and daughter became estranged when Jenn stopped talking to Nancy after she discussed her famous daughter on a TV chat show in 1996 and subsequently wrote about Jennifer's childhood in "From Mother And Daughter To Friends" in 1999. Well, time indeed is a great healer for both that they end the battle and reconcile.
Jenn says "I'm thrilled. It's so wonderful. And who knew that this (divorce) would be the thing to initiate this? It's amazing. It's like we get to reintroduce ourselves to each other. I'm just happy she's still here. I'm not saying that there weren't issues that took place that led to this. But I really see now whether it was judging her on how she handled her separation or her situation, but they didn't have the advantages that we have with therapy, with self-help books."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'