A Mother and Daughter Reconciliation
Everything has meant to be. Nothing happens in your life or to you is a coincidence, even a bad one. Can't you simply believe it? I hope you will. If don't here is an evidence that Hollywood star Jennifer Aniston provides.
Despite her divorce with Brad Pitt has been finalized, the beauty isn't feel lonely. Instead, the bad experience has led her to a better life. It's her reconciliation with her mother Nancy Aniston, to whom she became estranged for nine years.
The mother and daughter became estranged when Jenn stopped talking to Nancy after she discussed her famous daughter on a TV chat show in 1996 and subsequently wrote about Jennifer's childhood in "From Mother And Daughter To Friends" in 1999. Well, time indeed is a great healer for both that they end the battle and reconcile.
Jenn says "I'm thrilled. It's so wonderful. And who knew that this (divorce) would be the thing to initiate this? It's amazing. It's like we get to reintroduce ourselves to each other. I'm just happy she's still here. I'm not saying that there weren't issues that took place that led to this. But I really see now whether it was judging her on how she handled her separation or her situation, but they didn't have the advantages that we have with therapy, with self-help books."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November