A Mother and Daughter Reconciliation
Everything has meant to be. Nothing happens in your life or to you is a coincidence, even a bad one. Can't you simply believe it? I hope you will. If don't here is an evidence that Hollywood star Jennifer Aniston provides.
Despite her divorce with Brad Pitt has been finalized, the beauty isn't feel lonely. Instead, the bad experience has led her to a better life. It's her reconciliation with her mother Nancy Aniston, to whom she became estranged for nine years.
The mother and daughter became estranged when Jenn stopped talking to Nancy after she discussed her famous daughter on a TV chat show in 1996 and subsequently wrote about Jennifer's childhood in "From Mother And Daughter To Friends" in 1999. Well, time indeed is a great healer for both that they end the battle and reconcile.
Jenn says "I'm thrilled. It's so wonderful. And who knew that this (divorce) would be the thing to initiate this? It's amazing. It's like we get to reintroduce ourselves to each other. I'm just happy she's still here. I'm not saying that there weren't issues that took place that led to this. But I really see now whether it was judging her on how she handled her separation or her situation, but they didn't have the advantages that we have with therapy, with self-help books."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer