Chesney's New Set to Hit the Road and the Radio
Fans of country singer Kenny Chesney will find their idol on the road and the radio, either one, soon as his second studio album of the year, "The Road and the Radio," will be released November 8 this year. The set consisting of 11 tracks, which among others are first single "Who You'd Be Today," "Tequila Loves Me (Even if You Don't)," "Another Beer in Mexico," "Living in Fast Forward" and "You Save Me."
To support the album promotion, Chesney is about to have number of television appearances. There has yet tour plans announced, but the singer has been scheduled for a November 7 performance on ABC's "Good Morning America" in New York's Times Square. In addition, ABC also is preparing a Chesney special to air the week of Thanksgiving.
More Kenny Chesney News
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce