Chesney's New Set to Hit the Road and the Radio
Fans of country singer Kenny Chesney will find their idol on the road and the radio, either one, soon as his second studio album of the year, "The Road and the Radio," will be released November 8 this year. The set consisting of 11 tracks, which among others are first single "Who You'd Be Today," "Tequila Loves Me (Even if You Don't)," "Another Beer in Mexico," "Living in Fast Forward" and "You Save Me."
To support the album promotion, Chesney is about to have number of television appearances. There has yet tour plans announced, but the singer has been scheduled for a November 7 performance on ABC's "Good Morning America" in New York's Times Square. In addition, ABC also is preparing a Chesney special to air the week of Thanksgiving.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2