Chesney's New Set to Hit the Road and the Radio
Fans of country singer Kenny Chesney will find their idol on the road and the radio, either one, soon as his second studio album of the year, "The Road and the Radio," will be released November 8 this year. The set consisting of 11 tracks, which among others are first single "Who You'd Be Today," "Tequila Loves Me (Even if You Don't)," "Another Beer in Mexico," "Living in Fast Forward" and "You Save Me."
To support the album promotion, Chesney is about to have number of television appearances. There has yet tour plans announced, but the singer has been scheduled for a November 7 performance on ABC's "Good Morning America" in New York's Times Square. In addition, ABC also is preparing a Chesney special to air the week of Thanksgiving.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences