Chesney's New Set to Hit the Road and the Radio
Fans of country singer Kenny Chesney will find their idol on the road and the radio, either one, soon as his second studio album of the year, "The Road and the Radio," will be released November 8 this year. The set consisting of 11 tracks, which among others are first single "Who You'd Be Today," "Tequila Loves Me (Even if You Don't)," "Another Beer in Mexico," "Living in Fast Forward" and "You Save Me."
To support the album promotion, Chesney is about to have number of television appearances. There has yet tour plans announced, but the singer has been scheduled for a November 7 performance on ABC's "Good Morning America" in New York's Times Square. In addition, ABC also is preparing a Chesney special to air the week of Thanksgiving.
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I 6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza