Lindsay Lohan Involved in Car Accident
Teen actress Lindsay Lohan was taken to hospital for minor injuries Tuesday after she crashed her black Mercedes-Benz into another vehicle in West Hollywood, California. She was at that day driving north on Robertson Boulevard just before 5 p.m. when she collided into the passenger side of a maroon Chevrolet Astro Van, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.
The van, which was turning in front of her, then collided with a parked white Freightliner van. As a result, Lohan, a passenger in her car, and the Astro Van driver suffered minor injuries and soon brought to an undisclosed hospital by ambulance. The sheriff's department investigating the accident says no evidence alcohol was involved in the crash. However, the car crash obviously shocked Lohan of course. But thanks God she's fine.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show