Lindsay Lohan Involved in Car Accident
Teen actress Lindsay Lohan was taken to hospital for minor injuries Tuesday after she crashed her black Mercedes-Benz into another vehicle in West Hollywood, California. She was at that day driving north on Robertson Boulevard just before 5 p.m. when she collided into the passenger side of a maroon Chevrolet Astro Van, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.
The van, which was turning in front of her, then collided with a parked white Freightliner van. As a result, Lohan, a passenger in her car, and the Astro Van driver suffered minor injuries and soon brought to an undisclosed hospital by ambulance. The sheriff's department investigating the accident says no evidence alcohol was involved in the crash. However, the car crash obviously shocked Lohan of course. But thanks God she's fine.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign