Lindsay Lohan Involved in Car Accident
Teen actress Lindsay Lohan was taken to hospital for minor injuries Tuesday after she crashed her black Mercedes-Benz into another vehicle in West Hollywood, California. She was at that day driving north on Robertson Boulevard just before 5 p.m. when she collided into the passenger side of a maroon Chevrolet Astro Van, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.
The van, which was turning in front of her, then collided with a parked white Freightliner van. As a result, Lohan, a passenger in her car, and the Astro Van driver suffered minor injuries and soon brought to an undisclosed hospital by ambulance. The sheriff's department investigating the accident says no evidence alcohol was involved in the crash. However, the car crash obviously shocked Lohan of course. But thanks God she's fine.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds