Lindsay Lohan Involved in Car Accident
Teen actress Lindsay Lohan was taken to hospital for minor injuries Tuesday after she crashed her black Mercedes-Benz into another vehicle in West Hollywood, California. She was at that day driving north on Robertson Boulevard just before 5 p.m. when she collided into the passenger side of a maroon Chevrolet Astro Van, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.
The van, which was turning in front of her, then collided with a parked white Freightliner van. As a result, Lohan, a passenger in her car, and the Astro Van driver suffered minor injuries and soon brought to an undisclosed hospital by ambulance. The sheriff's department investigating the accident says no evidence alcohol was involved in the crash. However, the car crash obviously shocked Lohan of course. But thanks God she's fine.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media