Paris Chooses Career and Not Paris
Over the weekend, socialite Paris Hilton announced that she had ended her four-month engagement to Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis because she's "not ready for marriage" and didn't want it to end in divorce. Just now, the 24-years-old babe claims it is her career that makes her took the difficult decision.
In other words, the hotel heiress isn't ready yet to ditch her career for marriage. She says "I have seen the breakups between people who love each other and rush into getting married too quickly. I do not want to make that mistake. I'm still young and still have a very active career that I'm not prepared to give up. I have worked very hard to get to where I am. Paris is a great guy and we will handle this with dignity and respect."
Though their engagement has been called off, still Latsis adores Paris as "the most incredible woman I have ever met in my life." "I respect her decision and appreciate the very kind and generous manner in which she is handling her very difficult decision," Latsis said. "This was the best experience of my life and I will always be grateful for it."
More Paris Hilton News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'