Paris Chooses Career and Not Paris
Over the weekend, socialite Paris Hilton announced that she had ended her four-month engagement to Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis because she's "not ready for marriage" and didn't want it to end in divorce. Just now, the 24-years-old babe claims it is her career that makes her took the difficult decision.
In other words, the hotel heiress isn't ready yet to ditch her career for marriage. She says "I have seen the breakups between people who love each other and rush into getting married too quickly. I do not want to make that mistake. I'm still young and still have a very active career that I'm not prepared to give up. I have worked very hard to get to where I am. Paris is a great guy and we will handle this with dignity and respect."
Though their engagement has been called off, still Latsis adores Paris as "the most incredible woman I have ever met in my life." "I respect her decision and appreciate the very kind and generous manner in which she is handling her very difficult decision," Latsis said. "This was the best experience of my life and I will always be grateful for it."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed