"Still Growing Up: Peter Gabriel Live & Unwrapped"
"Still Growing Up: Peter Gabriel Live & Unwrapped." It's the title Peter Gabriel chooses for his upcoming DVD due November 15 via Rhino. In addition to songs that did not appear on the 2003 "Growing Up Live" DVD; "San Jacinto," "Biko," "Games Without Frontiers," "Come Talk to Me" and "The Feeling Begins," the double-disc set also features alternate live performances of hits like "Sledgehammer," "Red Rain," "Solsbury Hill," "In Your Eyes" and "Digging in the Dirt," plus a clip of "No Self Control" from the 1988 tour film "P.O.V."
The second disc of the DVD will feature a tour documentary shot by Gabriel's daughter Ana in tandem with Hamish Hamilton. Also there are some bonus features, which among others include footage of Gabriel and his band working through "No Way Out," "Growing Up" and "Darkness" in the studio well in advance of the 2002 tour and performances of "Downside Up" and "Father, Son" on the BBC's "Later... With Jools Holland." Later, on October 8, Gabriel will be seen as part of the 60th anniversary of the United Nations that will also raise awareness of malaria prevention.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories