"Still Growing Up: Peter Gabriel Live & Unwrapped"
"Still Growing Up: Peter Gabriel Live & Unwrapped." It's the title Peter Gabriel chooses for his upcoming DVD due November 15 via Rhino. In addition to songs that did not appear on the 2003 "Growing Up Live" DVD; "San Jacinto," "Biko," "Games Without Frontiers," "Come Talk to Me" and "The Feeling Begins," the double-disc set also features alternate live performances of hits like "Sledgehammer," "Red Rain," "Solsbury Hill," "In Your Eyes" and "Digging in the Dirt," plus a clip of "No Self Control" from the 1988 tour film "P.O.V."
The second disc of the DVD will feature a tour documentary shot by Gabriel's daughter Ana in tandem with Hamish Hamilton. Also there are some bonus features, which among others include footage of Gabriel and his band working through "No Way Out," "Growing Up" and "Darkness" in the studio well in advance of the 2002 tour and performances of "Downside Up" and "Father, Son" on the BBC's "Later... With Jools Holland." Later, on October 8, Gabriel will be seen as part of the 60th anniversary of the United Nations that will also raise awareness of malaria prevention.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'