"Still Growing Up: Peter Gabriel Live & Unwrapped"
"Still Growing Up: Peter Gabriel Live & Unwrapped." It's the title Peter Gabriel chooses for his upcoming DVD due November 15 via Rhino. In addition to songs that did not appear on the 2003 "Growing Up Live" DVD; "San Jacinto," "Biko," "Games Without Frontiers," "Come Talk to Me" and "The Feeling Begins," the double-disc set also features alternate live performances of hits like "Sledgehammer," "Red Rain," "Solsbury Hill," "In Your Eyes" and "Digging in the Dirt," plus a clip of "No Self Control" from the 1988 tour film "P.O.V."
The second disc of the DVD will feature a tour documentary shot by Gabriel's daughter Ana in tandem with Hamish Hamilton. Also there are some bonus features, which among others include footage of Gabriel and his band working through "No Way Out," "Growing Up" and "Darkness" in the studio well in advance of the 2002 tour and performances of "Downside Up" and "Father, Son" on the BBC's "Later... With Jools Holland." Later, on October 8, Gabriel will be seen as part of the 60th anniversary of the United Nations that will also raise awareness of malaria prevention.
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses