"Still Growing Up: Peter Gabriel Live & Unwrapped"
"Still Growing Up: Peter Gabriel Live & Unwrapped." It's the title Peter Gabriel chooses for his upcoming DVD due November 15 via Rhino. In addition to songs that did not appear on the 2003 "Growing Up Live" DVD; "San Jacinto," "Biko," "Games Without Frontiers," "Come Talk to Me" and "The Feeling Begins," the double-disc set also features alternate live performances of hits like "Sledgehammer," "Red Rain," "Solsbury Hill," "In Your Eyes" and "Digging in the Dirt," plus a clip of "No Self Control" from the 1988 tour film "P.O.V."
The second disc of the DVD will feature a tour documentary shot by Gabriel's daughter Ana in tandem with Hamish Hamilton. Also there are some bonus features, which among others include footage of Gabriel and his band working through "No Way Out," "Growing Up" and "Darkness" in the studio well in advance of the 2002 tour and performances of "Downside Up" and "Father, Son" on the BBC's "Later... With Jools Holland." Later, on October 8, Gabriel will be seen as part of the 60th anniversary of the United Nations that will also raise awareness of malaria prevention.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign