"Still Growing Up: Peter Gabriel Live & Unwrapped"
"Still Growing Up: Peter Gabriel Live & Unwrapped." It's the title Peter Gabriel chooses for his upcoming DVD due November 15 via Rhino. In addition to songs that did not appear on the 2003 "Growing Up Live" DVD; "San Jacinto," "Biko," "Games Without Frontiers," "Come Talk to Me" and "The Feeling Begins," the double-disc set also features alternate live performances of hits like "Sledgehammer," "Red Rain," "Solsbury Hill," "In Your Eyes" and "Digging in the Dirt," plus a clip of "No Self Control" from the 1988 tour film "P.O.V."
The second disc of the DVD will feature a tour documentary shot by Gabriel's daughter Ana in tandem with Hamish Hamilton. Also there are some bonus features, which among others include footage of Gabriel and his band working through "No Way Out," "Growing Up" and "Darkness" in the studio well in advance of the 2002 tour and performances of "Downside Up" and "Father, Son" on the BBC's "Later... With Jools Holland." Later, on October 8, Gabriel will be seen as part of the 60th anniversary of the United Nations that will also raise awareness of malaria prevention.
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower