Lohan Releases the Confessions Of Her Broken Heart
Love maybe is the most used theme for songs. Yet, broken heart can also be as inspiring as love that encourages people to write or compose a song. Lindsay Lohan, for instance, has written down her relationship with her father Michael Lohan in a song entitled "Confessions Of A Broken Heart."
The track, which is also the title song of her upcoming sophomore album, is set for a November 22 release date. Directing the video for the song is Lohan herself with the help of her younger sister Ali to play the singer as a young girl.
"Confessions Of A Broken Heart" is the follow-up to Lohan's 2004 platinum debut CD, "Speak." Inside, the album includes the lyrics "I wear all your old clothes your polo sweater/I dream of another you the one who would never (never)/Leave me alone to pick up the pieces/A daddy to hold me, that's what I needed."
Lohan will next be seen in Robert Altman's film adaptation of the long-running public radio show "A Prairie Home Companion," opposite Meryl Streep.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard