Lohan Releases the Confessions Of Her Broken Heart
Love maybe is the most used theme for songs. Yet, broken heart can also be as inspiring as love that encourages people to write or compose a song. Lindsay Lohan, for instance, has written down her relationship with her father Michael Lohan in a song entitled "Confessions Of A Broken Heart."
The track, which is also the title song of her upcoming sophomore album, is set for a November 22 release date. Directing the video for the song is Lohan herself with the help of her younger sister Ali to play the singer as a young girl.
"Confessions Of A Broken Heart" is the follow-up to Lohan's 2004 platinum debut CD, "Speak." Inside, the album includes the lyrics "I wear all your old clothes your polo sweater/I dream of another you the one who would never (never)/Leave me alone to pick up the pieces/A daddy to hold me, that's what I needed."
Lohan will next be seen in Robert Altman's film adaptation of the long-running public radio show "A Prairie Home Companion," opposite Meryl Streep.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos