Lohan Releases the Confessions Of Her Broken Heart
Love maybe is the most used theme for songs. Yet, broken heart can also be as inspiring as love that encourages people to write or compose a song. Lindsay Lohan, for instance, has written down her relationship with her father Michael Lohan in a song entitled "Confessions Of A Broken Heart."
The track, which is also the title song of her upcoming sophomore album, is set for a November 22 release date. Directing the video for the song is Lohan herself with the help of her younger sister Ali to play the singer as a young girl.
"Confessions Of A Broken Heart" is the follow-up to Lohan's 2004 platinum debut CD, "Speak." Inside, the album includes the lyrics "I wear all your old clothes your polo sweater/I dream of another you the one who would never (never)/Leave me alone to pick up the pieces/A daddy to hold me, that's what I needed."
Lohan will next be seen in Robert Altman's film adaptation of the long-running public radio show "A Prairie Home Companion," opposite Meryl Streep.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'