Lohan Releases the Confessions Of Her Broken Heart
Love maybe is the most used theme for songs. Yet, broken heart can also be as inspiring as love that encourages people to write or compose a song. Lindsay Lohan, for instance, has written down her relationship with her father Michael Lohan in a song entitled "Confessions Of A Broken Heart."
The track, which is also the title song of her upcoming sophomore album, is set for a November 22 release date. Directing the video for the song is Lohan herself with the help of her younger sister Ali to play the singer as a young girl.
"Confessions Of A Broken Heart" is the follow-up to Lohan's 2004 platinum debut CD, "Speak." Inside, the album includes the lyrics "I wear all your old clothes your polo sweater/I dream of another you the one who would never (never)/Leave me alone to pick up the pieces/A daddy to hold me, that's what I needed."
Lohan will next be seen in Robert Altman's film adaptation of the long-running public radio show "A Prairie Home Companion," opposite Meryl Streep.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions
- 'Cars 3' New Trailer Sees Lightning McQueen's Emotional Crisis
- Paris Jackson Channels Marilyn Monroe as She's Dubbed Vanity Fair's Newest 'It Girl'