Coming Soon! Barbra Streisand Autobiography
Media publication, especially the bad ones, could bring either positive and/or negative effects to the person who's becoming the subject of it. Yet, it depends on how the subject perceives the publication and the action he/she does after.
As for iconic singer Barbra Streisand, she would like to be positive thinking about lies media publication. The smart babe makes use of the wrong publication to write her autobiography that is, of course, aimed to set the record straight once and for all. What a smart idea of her.
In other words, with the revealing autobiography she would like her fans to know the truth about her colorful life. She says, "Sometimes when I think about it - who wants to relive my life? (But) it would be nice to set the record straight about the truth. I'm an advocate of the truth. To me it's so much more powerful and interesting than people making up stories about you."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'