Coming Soon! Barbra Streisand Autobiography
Media publication, especially the bad ones, could bring either positive and/or negative effects to the person who's becoming the subject of it. Yet, it depends on how the subject perceives the publication and the action he/she does after.
As for iconic singer Barbra Streisand, she would like to be positive thinking about lies media publication. The smart babe makes use of the wrong publication to write her autobiography that is, of course, aimed to set the record straight once and for all. What a smart idea of her.
In other words, with the revealing autobiography she would like her fans to know the truth about her colorful life. She says, "Sometimes when I think about it - who wants to relive my life? (But) it would be nice to set the record straight about the truth. I'm an advocate of the truth. To me it's so much more powerful and interesting than people making up stories about you."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3