Anderson Stalker Got 3 Years Restraining Order
After a careful investigation, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Linda Lefkowitz finds the evidence against Peter Stansfield is "sufficient, clear and convincing." So the judge quickly granted a request Monday by Pamela Anderson for a three-year restraining order against the 29 years old alleged stalker, preventing him from contacting Pam or her family.
Last week Anderson filed a lawsuit, accusing Stansfield of "harassing" and "stalking" behavior that was directed at her and her children. Now, as she's won the case, she may feel save.
Speaking about his client winning, lawyer John Gatti simply commented "Ms. Anderson is rightfully a concerned parent. She's concerned for the safety of her children and other children at the school. This was improper conduct at the school, and it's the kind of conduct that goes way beyond the bounds of decency."
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video