Beyonce Gets Hitched; "No"
Former Destiny's Child member, Beyonce Knowles, has denied rumors she's been secretly married to longtime boyfriend, Jay-Z. The singer, widely popular for her sexy image, quashes the marriage rumor in Vanity Fair magazine, claiming she and the rapper aren't even engaged.
She firmly says "No" when being asked if she was hitched, and insisting "I'm not" when asked whether she's engaged.
In time, Beyonce also said that she assumed an alter-ego called "Sasha" for her sexy stage persona in an upcoming Vanity Fair cover story.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video