Pitt & Aniston Home for Sale
Former Hollywood golden couple, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, put their Beverly Hills estate on sale for $28 million. They previously bought the property in 2001 for $13.5 million and have spent two years renovating the luxury home.
The selling of the 10,000 square foot house reportedly is part of their divorce settlement and is being sold empty of furniture. Per realty agents who have seen the house, they said it has some high-end features, including a screening room with film equipment and black leather seating; tennis courts; imported mahogany floors; a stainless-steel kitchen; and an art studio with skylights.
Pitt and Aniston, who were married in a star-studded Malibu wedding in July 2000, will have their divorce finalized this week.
More Brad Pitt News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character