Pitt & Aniston Home for Sale
Former Hollywood golden couple, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, put their Beverly Hills estate on sale for $28 million. They previously bought the property in 2001 for $13.5 million and have spent two years renovating the luxury home.
The selling of the 10,000 square foot house reportedly is part of their divorce settlement and is being sold empty of furniture. Per realty agents who have seen the house, they said it has some high-end features, including a screening room with film equipment and black leather seating; tennis courts; imported mahogany floors; a stainless-steel kitchen; and an art studio with skylights.
Pitt and Aniston, who were married in a star-studded Malibu wedding in July 2000, will have their divorce finalized this week.
More Brad Pitt News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville