Pitt & Aniston Home for Sale
Former Hollywood golden couple, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, put their Beverly Hills estate on sale for $28 million. They previously bought the property in 2001 for $13.5 million and have spent two years renovating the luxury home.
The selling of the 10,000 square foot house reportedly is part of their divorce settlement and is being sold empty of furniture. Per realty agents who have seen the house, they said it has some high-end features, including a screening room with film equipment and black leather seating; tennis courts; imported mahogany floors; a stainless-steel kitchen; and an art studio with skylights.
Pitt and Aniston, who were married in a star-studded Malibu wedding in July 2000, will have their divorce finalized this week.
More Brad Pitt News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image