Pitt & Aniston Home for Sale
Former Hollywood golden couple, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, put their Beverly Hills estate on sale for $28 million. They previously bought the property in 2001 for $13.5 million and have spent two years renovating the luxury home.
The selling of the 10,000 square foot house reportedly is part of their divorce settlement and is being sold empty of furniture. Per realty agents who have seen the house, they said it has some high-end features, including a screening room with film equipment and black leather seating; tennis courts; imported mahogany floors; a stainless-steel kitchen; and an art studio with skylights.
Pitt and Aniston, who were married in a star-studded Malibu wedding in July 2000, will have their divorce finalized this week.
More Brad Pitt News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen