Pitt & Aniston Home for Sale
Former Hollywood golden couple, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, put their Beverly Hills estate on sale for $28 million. They previously bought the property in 2001 for $13.5 million and have spent two years renovating the luxury home.
The selling of the 10,000 square foot house reportedly is part of their divorce settlement and is being sold empty of furniture. Per realty agents who have seen the house, they said it has some high-end features, including a screening room with film equipment and black leather seating; tennis courts; imported mahogany floors; a stainless-steel kitchen; and an art studio with skylights.
Pitt and Aniston, who were married in a star-studded Malibu wedding in July 2000, will have their divorce finalized this week.
More Brad Pitt News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory