Sara Evans Finds a Real Fine Place
After her long journey in music industry, country singer Sara Evans finally finds a "Real Fine Place." The album, a follow up to her 2003 platinum album "Restless," will be released on October 4th via RCA Nashville.
In related news, Evans reportedly has partnered with Cracker Barrel Music label to make a compilation of her recordings available at the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store restaurant/retail chain. The yet untitled compilation will include two previously unreleased tracks, a live version of her hit "Born to Fly" and an acoustic version of "No Place That Far." It will later on go on sale in February at the chain's 500-plus stores and at http://www.crackerbarrel.com.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival