Sara Evans Finds a Real Fine Place
After her long journey in music industry, country singer Sara Evans finally finds a "Real Fine Place." The album, a follow up to her 2003 platinum album "Restless," will be released on October 4th via RCA Nashville.
In related news, Evans reportedly has partnered with Cracker Barrel Music label to make a compilation of her recordings available at the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store restaurant/retail chain. The yet untitled compilation will include two previously unreleased tracks, a live version of her hit "Born to Fly" and an acoustic version of "No Place That Far." It will later on go on sale in February at the chain's 500-plus stores and at http://www.crackerbarrel.com.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video