The Gold Digger Still No. 1
Kanye West is too strong to be beaten by other music competitors eyeing his top position on music charts. Though there are many come up with their new releases, still the rapper is the best. His "Gold Digger" featuring Jamie Foxx continues its run at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart for the fourth consecutive week. Two thumbs up for him. Elsewhere, the single also is at the top of the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart; the Pop 100 chart; the Hot Digital Songs chart, and the Hot Ringtones chart.
Meanwhile, Mariah Carey's "Shake It Off" holds at No. 2, ahead of Bow Wow's "Like You" featuring Ciara that remains at No. 3. Leaps from No. 25 to No. 4 in its fifth week on the chart is Canadian rock act Nickelback's "Photograph." Rounding out the top five is the Black Eyed Peas' "My Humps." In time, Carey's former No. 1, "We Belong Together" drops to No. 6, after which comes Green Day's "Wake Me When September Ends" at No. 7. Up two to No. 8 is David Banner's "Play," followed by The Pussycat Dolls' "Don't Cha" featuring Busta Rhymes at 9th, and Weezer's "Beverly Hills," which ups one to No. 10.
More Kanye West News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby