The Gold Digger Still No. 1
Kanye West is too strong to be beaten by other music competitors eyeing his top position on music charts. Though there are many come up with their new releases, still the rapper is the best. His "Gold Digger" featuring Jamie Foxx continues its run at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart for the fourth consecutive week. Two thumbs up for him. Elsewhere, the single also is at the top of the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart; the Pop 100 chart; the Hot Digital Songs chart, and the Hot Ringtones chart.
Meanwhile, Mariah Carey's "Shake It Off" holds at No. 2, ahead of Bow Wow's "Like You" featuring Ciara that remains at No. 3. Leaps from No. 25 to No. 4 in its fifth week on the chart is Canadian rock act Nickelback's "Photograph." Rounding out the top five is the Black Eyed Peas' "My Humps." In time, Carey's former No. 1, "We Belong Together" drops to No. 6, after which comes Green Day's "Wake Me When September Ends" at No. 7. Up two to No. 8 is David Banner's "Play," followed by The Pussycat Dolls' "Don't Cha" featuring Busta Rhymes at 9th, and Weezer's "Beverly Hills," which ups one to No. 10.
More Kanye West News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation