The Gold Digger Still No. 1
Kanye West is too strong to be beaten by other music competitors eyeing his top position on music charts. Though there are many come up with their new releases, still the rapper is the best. His "Gold Digger" featuring Jamie Foxx continues its run at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart for the fourth consecutive week. Two thumbs up for him. Elsewhere, the single also is at the top of the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart; the Pop 100 chart; the Hot Digital Songs chart, and the Hot Ringtones chart.
Meanwhile, Mariah Carey's "Shake It Off" holds at No. 2, ahead of Bow Wow's "Like You" featuring Ciara that remains at No. 3. Leaps from No. 25 to No. 4 in its fifth week on the chart is Canadian rock act Nickelback's "Photograph." Rounding out the top five is the Black Eyed Peas' "My Humps." In time, Carey's former No. 1, "We Belong Together" drops to No. 6, after which comes Green Day's "Wake Me When September Ends" at No. 7. Up two to No. 8 is David Banner's "Play," followed by The Pussycat Dolls' "Don't Cha" featuring Busta Rhymes at 9th, and Weezer's "Beverly Hills," which ups one to No. 10.
More Kanye West News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media