Disturbed Rocks the Chart
New from music industry. Houston MC Paul Wall failed to maintain his reign on the charts, down eight places to No. 9 with his major-label debut "The People's Champ" moved another 70,000 copies. The throne soon fell for hard rock act Disturbed, whose third effort "Ten Thousand Fists" sold 239,000 copies. Just behind was Bon Jovi's "Have a Nice Day" sold 202,000 units.
Hip-hop superstar Kanye West also failed to hold on his runner up position, dropped one spot to No. 3 with his "Late Registration" sold another 126,000 copies. At No. 4 is the new compilation "So Amazing: An All-Star Tribute to Luther Vandross," which features covers of the recently deceased soul legend's classics by Beyonce Knowles, Usher, Jamie Foxx, John Legend and Babyface. Entered at No. 5 was Barbra Streisand's second collaboration with Bee Gees frontman Barry Gibb, "Guilty Pleasures" sold for 101,000 copies.
To come in at No. 6 was Dirty South rapper David Banner's latest "Certified," which sold 89,000 copies, and soon followed by "Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness" of alt-metal act Coheed and Cambria that has sold 84,000 CDs. Elsewhere, Black Eyed Peas' "Monkey Business" held at No. 8, while rapper T.I.'s "25 to Life" busted in at No. 10.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding