Bacon & Buscemi at WFF
The Woodstock Film Festival will have its 6th annual fete held Wednesday through Sunday and, as co-founder Meira Blaustein said, is expecting to attract more than 10,000 people, yet aims to remain true to its independent roots. "It's not our goal to become huge. We don't want to be huge, we want to be high quality," so she said in a statement.
The annual event will among others include "Winter Passing," starring Zooey Deschanel, Will Ferrell and Ed Harris; Atom Egoyan's "Where the Truth Lies," starring Kevin Bacon and Colin Firth; "Lonesome Jim," directed by Steve Buscemi and starring Casey Affleck and Liv Tyler; and the historical drama "Fateless" about Hungarian Jews during the Holocaust.
In the meantime, Bacon will appear on a movie music panel, while Buscemi will receive the Maverick Award for creativity and independent vision.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory