Bacon & Buscemi at WFF
The Woodstock Film Festival will have its 6th annual fete held Wednesday through Sunday and, as co-founder Meira Blaustein said, is expecting to attract more than 10,000 people, yet aims to remain true to its independent roots. "It's not our goal to become huge. We don't want to be huge, we want to be high quality," so she said in a statement.
The annual event will among others include "Winter Passing," starring Zooey Deschanel, Will Ferrell and Ed Harris; Atom Egoyan's "Where the Truth Lies," starring Kevin Bacon and Colin Firth; "Lonesome Jim," directed by Steve Buscemi and starring Casey Affleck and Liv Tyler; and the historical drama "Fateless" about Hungarian Jews during the Holocaust.
In the meantime, Bacon will appear on a movie music panel, while Buscemi will receive the Maverick Award for creativity and independent vision.
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment