Bacon & Buscemi at WFF
The Woodstock Film Festival will have its 6th annual fete held Wednesday through Sunday and, as co-founder Meira Blaustein said, is expecting to attract more than 10,000 people, yet aims to remain true to its independent roots. "It's not our goal to become huge. We don't want to be huge, we want to be high quality," so she said in a statement.
The annual event will among others include "Winter Passing," starring Zooey Deschanel, Will Ferrell and Ed Harris; Atom Egoyan's "Where the Truth Lies," starring Kevin Bacon and Colin Firth; "Lonesome Jim," directed by Steve Buscemi and starring Casey Affleck and Liv Tyler; and the historical drama "Fateless" about Hungarian Jews during the Holocaust.
In the meantime, Bacon will appear on a movie music panel, while Buscemi will receive the Maverick Award for creativity and independent vision.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'