Bacon & Buscemi at WFF
The Woodstock Film Festival will have its 6th annual fete held Wednesday through Sunday and, as co-founder Meira Blaustein said, is expecting to attract more than 10,000 people, yet aims to remain true to its independent roots. "It's not our goal to become huge. We don't want to be huge, we want to be high quality," so she said in a statement.
The annual event will among others include "Winter Passing," starring Zooey Deschanel, Will Ferrell and Ed Harris; Atom Egoyan's "Where the Truth Lies," starring Kevin Bacon and Colin Firth; "Lonesome Jim," directed by Steve Buscemi and starring Casey Affleck and Liv Tyler; and the historical drama "Fateless" about Hungarian Jews during the Holocaust.
In the meantime, Bacon will appear on a movie music panel, while Buscemi will receive the Maverick Award for creativity and independent vision.
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung