No body's perfect. Music group The Beatles, who has made countless success with their many hits, once falls fail too. This actually something common, yet seemingly uncommon at all just because the one makes the failure is The Beatles.
Anyway, it is about John Lennon's hand-written lyrics for The Beatles song "I'm Only Sleeping," which sadly failed to sell at the auction by Christie's in London on Wednesday. The 17 lines lyrics, written in blue felt pen, had been expected to sell for up to 200,000 pounds. Unfortunately, it failed to reach the target. What a pity.
More The Beatles News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana