No body's perfect. Music group The Beatles, who has made countless success with their many hits, once falls fail too. This actually something common, yet seemingly uncommon at all just because the one makes the failure is The Beatles.
Anyway, it is about John Lennon's hand-written lyrics for The Beatles song "I'm Only Sleeping," which sadly failed to sell at the auction by Christie's in London on Wednesday. The 17 lines lyrics, written in blue felt pen, had been expected to sell for up to 200,000 pounds. Unfortunately, it failed to reach the target. What a pity.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed