No body's perfect. Music group The Beatles, who has made countless success with their many hits, once falls fail too. This actually something common, yet seemingly uncommon at all just because the one makes the failure is The Beatles.
Anyway, it is about John Lennon's hand-written lyrics for The Beatles song "I'm Only Sleeping," which sadly failed to sell at the auction by Christie's in London on Wednesday. The 17 lines lyrics, written in blue felt pen, had been expected to sell for up to 200,000 pounds. Unfortunately, it failed to reach the target. What a pity.
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'