No body's perfect. Music group The Beatles, who has made countless success with their many hits, once falls fail too. This actually something common, yet seemingly uncommon at all just because the one makes the failure is The Beatles.
Anyway, it is about John Lennon's hand-written lyrics for The Beatles song "I'm Only Sleeping," which sadly failed to sell at the auction by Christie's in London on Wednesday. The 17 lines lyrics, written in blue felt pen, had been expected to sell for up to 200,000 pounds. Unfortunately, it failed to reach the target. What a pity.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character