B.I.G. & Marley Hold Hands
Even death could not stop Biggie Smalls to keep creating sensation. The Rap legend, best known as Notorious B.I.G. who died in a March 1997 shooting, continues to live on with the forthcoming release of a new single, "Hold Ya Hand." It is a duet of him with reggae legend Bob Marley that will also appear on "The Notorious B.I.G. Duets: The Final Chapter," due November 29 via Bad Boy.
"Hold Ya Hand," the first track to be released from the album, includes a sample of Marley's "Johnny Was." The rest of the album will include participation from "some of music's greatest vocalists and MCs" and "the industry's top producers," so said Bad Boy. The project will also include a DVD with previously unreleased Biggie performance footage, interviews and music videos.
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board