B.I.G. & Marley Hold Hands
Even death could not stop Biggie Smalls to keep creating sensation. The Rap legend, best known as Notorious B.I.G. who died in a March 1997 shooting, continues to live on with the forthcoming release of a new single, "Hold Ya Hand." It is a duet of him with reggae legend Bob Marley that will also appear on "The Notorious B.I.G. Duets: The Final Chapter," due November 29 via Bad Boy.
"Hold Ya Hand," the first track to be released from the album, includes a sample of Marley's "Johnny Was." The rest of the album will include participation from "some of music's greatest vocalists and MCs" and "the industry's top producers," so said Bad Boy. The project will also include a DVD with previously unreleased Biggie performance footage, interviews and music videos.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik