B.I.G. & Marley Hold Hands
Even death could not stop Biggie Smalls to keep creating sensation. The Rap legend, best known as Notorious B.I.G. who died in a March 1997 shooting, continues to live on with the forthcoming release of a new single, "Hold Ya Hand." It is a duet of him with reggae legend Bob Marley that will also appear on "The Notorious B.I.G. Duets: The Final Chapter," due November 29 via Bad Boy.
"Hold Ya Hand," the first track to be released from the album, includes a sample of Marley's "Johnny Was." The rest of the album will include participation from "some of music's greatest vocalists and MCs" and "the industry's top producers," so said Bad Boy. The project will also include a DVD with previously unreleased Biggie performance footage, interviews and music videos.
More Notorious B.I.G. News
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip