B.I.G. & Marley Hold Hands
Even death could not stop Biggie Smalls to keep creating sensation. The Rap legend, best known as Notorious B.I.G. who died in a March 1997 shooting, continues to live on with the forthcoming release of a new single, "Hold Ya Hand." It is a duet of him with reggae legend Bob Marley that will also appear on "The Notorious B.I.G. Duets: The Final Chapter," due November 29 via Bad Boy.
"Hold Ya Hand," the first track to be released from the album, includes a sample of Marley's "Johnny Was." The rest of the album will include participation from "some of music's greatest vocalists and MCs" and "the industry's top producers," so said Bad Boy. The project will also include a DVD with previously unreleased Biggie performance footage, interviews and music videos.
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November