B.I.G. & Marley Hold Hands
Even death could not stop Biggie Smalls to keep creating sensation. The Rap legend, best known as Notorious B.I.G. who died in a March 1997 shooting, continues to live on with the forthcoming release of a new single, "Hold Ya Hand." It is a duet of him with reggae legend Bob Marley that will also appear on "The Notorious B.I.G. Duets: The Final Chapter," due November 29 via Bad Boy.
"Hold Ya Hand," the first track to be released from the album, includes a sample of Marley's "Johnny Was." The rest of the album will include participation from "some of music's greatest vocalists and MCs" and "the industry's top producers," so said Bad Boy. The project will also include a DVD with previously unreleased Biggie performance footage, interviews and music videos.
More Notorious B.I.G. News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune