The 30th Anniversary of "Born to Run"
In celebration of the 30th anniversary of his breakthrough 1975 album "Born To Run," singer Bruce Springsteen is going to release a special box set this fall. Dubbed "Born to Run 30th Anniversary Edition," the set will include two DVDs along with a newly remastered version of the album.
The first DVD will display Springsteen and the E Street Band's 1975 performance at the Hammersmith Odeon in London, a 16-song set that featured much of the album. Elsewhere, the second one will be a 90-minute documentary about the album that features fresh interviews from Springsteen, band members and others involved. Moreover, the set titled "Wings for Wheels: The Making of Born to Run," also features footage of Springsteen performing some of the songs solo with guitar or piano.
The package, due November 15 via Columbia Records, features no additional music - outtakes or the like, instead it will be rounded out by a 48-page book with previously unpublished photographs and an introduction by Springsteen.
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover