The 30th Anniversary of "Born to Run"
In celebration of the 30th anniversary of his breakthrough 1975 album "Born To Run," singer Bruce Springsteen is going to release a special box set this fall. Dubbed "Born to Run 30th Anniversary Edition," the set will include two DVDs along with a newly remastered version of the album.
The first DVD will display Springsteen and the E Street Band's 1975 performance at the Hammersmith Odeon in London, a 16-song set that featured much of the album. Elsewhere, the second one will be a 90-minute documentary about the album that features fresh interviews from Springsteen, band members and others involved. Moreover, the set titled "Wings for Wheels: The Making of Born to Run," also features footage of Springsteen performing some of the songs solo with guitar or piano.
The package, due November 15 via Columbia Records, features no additional music - outtakes or the like, instead it will be rounded out by a 48-page book with previously unpublished photographs and an introduction by Springsteen.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie