The 30th Anniversary of "Born to Run"
In celebration of the 30th anniversary of his breakthrough 1975 album "Born To Run," singer Bruce Springsteen is going to release a special box set this fall. Dubbed "Born to Run 30th Anniversary Edition," the set will include two DVDs along with a newly remastered version of the album.
The first DVD will display Springsteen and the E Street Band's 1975 performance at the Hammersmith Odeon in London, a 16-song set that featured much of the album. Elsewhere, the second one will be a 90-minute documentary about the album that features fresh interviews from Springsteen, band members and others involved. Moreover, the set titled "Wings for Wheels: The Making of Born to Run," also features footage of Springsteen performing some of the songs solo with guitar or piano.
The package, due November 15 via Columbia Records, features no additional music - outtakes or the like, instead it will be rounded out by a 48-page book with previously unpublished photographs and an introduction by Springsteen.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says