The 30th Anniversary of "Born to Run"
In celebration of the 30th anniversary of his breakthrough 1975 album "Born To Run," singer Bruce Springsteen is going to release a special box set this fall. Dubbed "Born to Run 30th Anniversary Edition," the set will include two DVDs along with a newly remastered version of the album.
The first DVD will display Springsteen and the E Street Band's 1975 performance at the Hammersmith Odeon in London, a 16-song set that featured much of the album. Elsewhere, the second one will be a 90-minute documentary about the album that features fresh interviews from Springsteen, band members and others involved. Moreover, the set titled "Wings for Wheels: The Making of Born to Run," also features footage of Springsteen performing some of the songs solo with guitar or piano.
The package, due November 15 via Columbia Records, features no additional music - outtakes or the like, instead it will be rounded out by a 48-page book with previously unpublished photographs and an introduction by Springsteen.
More Bruce Springsteen News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars