Good Movie; 'Worst Friends'
On the contrary to the title, which contains the word 'worst,' a comedy spec by Ian Roberts and Jay Martel is a good movie reference to watch. "Worst Friends" revolves around a successful yuppie whose life is turned upside down when his two loser friends from high school show up for a surprise visit the week before his wedding.
The movie involves Paul Young and Adam McKay to produce, with Allen Fisher executive producing and Geoff Shaevitz overseeing for Warner Bros. Pictures.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest