Joss Whedon to Helm Goner
Has achieved success with his creation "Buffy," Joss Whedon yet feels satisfy or at least not easily feeling so. Just now, it is reported that he has signed on to make a new fantasy thriller called "Goner" for Universal Pictures. Mary Parent and Scott Stuber are both set to produce.
Whedon, who wrote and will direct, describes the film as "the story of a young woman's journey that involves a great deal of horror and some heroics. It's certainly darker than 'Serenity,' and there are a lot of left turns along the way. It is something I had in mind for a while, and it just poured out of me when I finished my film."
Interesting isn't it?!
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director