Young's 19th Annual Bridge School Benefit Concerts
Singer Neil Young is about to hold the 19th annual Bridge School Benefit concerts on October 29-30 at Shoreline Amphitheatre outside San Francisco. The Hillsborough, Calif.-based Bridge School is the school, which Young along with wife Pegi founded for children with severe physical disabilities.
For the sake of the benefit concerts, number of musicians like Dave Matthews Band, Norah Jones and Bright Eyes, have all tapped to lead the lineup. Young, in companion, will also perform with his CSNY band mates David Crosby, Stephen Stills and Graham Nash.
Among the other acts to perform at the concerts are Jerry Lee Lewis, Emmylou Harris, Good Charlotte, Los Lobos, and many more. Per the show's official Web site, http://www.bridgeschool.org, tickets will go on sale starting from Sunday September 25. Come and get it guys.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival