Young's 19th Annual Bridge School Benefit Concerts
Singer Neil Young is about to hold the 19th annual Bridge School Benefit concerts on October 29-30 at Shoreline Amphitheatre outside San Francisco. The Hillsborough, Calif.-based Bridge School is the school, which Young along with wife Pegi founded for children with severe physical disabilities.
For the sake of the benefit concerts, number of musicians like Dave Matthews Band, Norah Jones and Bright Eyes, have all tapped to lead the lineup. Young, in companion, will also perform with his CSNY band mates David Crosby, Stephen Stills and Graham Nash.
Among the other acts to perform at the concerts are Jerry Lee Lewis, Emmylou Harris, Good Charlotte, Los Lobos, and many more. Per the show's official Web site, http://www.bridgeschool.org, tickets will go on sale starting from Sunday September 25. Come and get it guys.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly