Young's 19th Annual Bridge School Benefit Concerts
Singer Neil Young is about to hold the 19th annual Bridge School Benefit concerts on October 29-30 at Shoreline Amphitheatre outside San Francisco. The Hillsborough, Calif.-based Bridge School is the school, which Young along with wife Pegi founded for children with severe physical disabilities.
For the sake of the benefit concerts, number of musicians like Dave Matthews Band, Norah Jones and Bright Eyes, have all tapped to lead the lineup. Young, in companion, will also perform with his CSNY band mates David Crosby, Stephen Stills and Graham Nash.
Among the other acts to perform at the concerts are Jerry Lee Lewis, Emmylou Harris, Good Charlotte, Los Lobos, and many more. Per the show's official Web site, http://www.bridgeschool.org, tickets will go on sale starting from Sunday September 25. Come and get it guys.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'