Young's 19th Annual Bridge School Benefit Concerts
Singer Neil Young is about to hold the 19th annual Bridge School Benefit concerts on October 29-30 at Shoreline Amphitheatre outside San Francisco. The Hillsborough, Calif.-based Bridge School is the school, which Young along with wife Pegi founded for children with severe physical disabilities.
For the sake of the benefit concerts, number of musicians like Dave Matthews Band, Norah Jones and Bright Eyes, have all tapped to lead the lineup. Young, in companion, will also perform with his CSNY band mates David Crosby, Stephen Stills and Graham Nash.
Among the other acts to perform at the concerts are Jerry Lee Lewis, Emmylou Harris, Good Charlotte, Los Lobos, and many more. Per the show's official Web site, http://www.bridgeschool.org, tickets will go on sale starting from Sunday September 25. Come and get it guys.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard