Young's 19th Annual Bridge School Benefit Concerts
Singer Neil Young is about to hold the 19th annual Bridge School Benefit concerts on October 29-30 at Shoreline Amphitheatre outside San Francisco. The Hillsborough, Calif.-based Bridge School is the school, which Young along with wife Pegi founded for children with severe physical disabilities.
For the sake of the benefit concerts, number of musicians like Dave Matthews Band, Norah Jones and Bright Eyes, have all tapped to lead the lineup. Young, in companion, will also perform with his CSNY band mates David Crosby, Stephen Stills and Graham Nash.
Among the other acts to perform at the concerts are Jerry Lee Lewis, Emmylou Harris, Good Charlotte, Los Lobos, and many more. Per the show's official Web site, http://www.bridgeschool.org, tickets will go on sale starting from Sunday September 25. Come and get it guys.
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- New Teaser for 'Love Actually' Short Film Reunites Original Cast Members
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods