Clooney Denies Pitt-Jolie Secret Wedding Plan
That Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have planned a secret wedding at George Clooney's villa in Italy is not true. "People have said they were going to get married at my house. Well, I would know, and I can tell you there's not going to be a secret wedding." So said Clooney denying the sparked rumors.
Well, despite all, magazines and tabloids haven't been able to confirm whether they are dating. So you can by know judge which one is true.
More George Clooney News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo