Revolver Without Madonna
Criticisms proven very influencing and that have made British director Guy Ritchie makes up his mind. As he said Tuesday, he decided not to cast wife Madonna in his latest movie "Revolver" in order to avoid the kind of response from critics that he received when he cast her in his last film "Swept Away."
"Do you think they would let me get away with that? I did that last time, it didn't work." Richie said in an interview with the London Times. Further he remarked, "The critics have been harsh all through my career, but it doesn't affect me. I've accepted the rules of the game."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival