Revolver Without Madonna
Criticisms proven very influencing and that have made British director Guy Ritchie makes up his mind. As he said Tuesday, he decided not to cast wife Madonna in his latest movie "Revolver" in order to avoid the kind of response from critics that he received when he cast her in his last film "Swept Away."
"Do you think they would let me get away with that? I did that last time, it didn't work." Richie said in an interview with the London Times. Further he remarked, "The critics have been harsh all through my career, but it doesn't affect me. I've accepted the rules of the game."
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video