Revolver Without Madonna
Criticisms proven very influencing and that have made British director Guy Ritchie makes up his mind. As he said Tuesday, he decided not to cast wife Madonna in his latest movie "Revolver" in order to avoid the kind of response from critics that he received when he cast her in his last film "Swept Away."
"Do you think they would let me get away with that? I did that last time, it didn't work." Richie said in an interview with the London Times. Further he remarked, "The critics have been harsh all through my career, but it doesn't affect me. I've accepted the rules of the game."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance