Revolver Without Madonna
Criticisms proven very influencing and that have made British director Guy Ritchie makes up his mind. As he said Tuesday, he decided not to cast wife Madonna in his latest movie "Revolver" in order to avoid the kind of response from critics that he received when he cast her in his last film "Swept Away."
"Do you think they would let me get away with that? I did that last time, it didn't work." Richie said in an interview with the London Times. Further he remarked, "The critics have been harsh all through my career, but it doesn't affect me. I've accepted the rules of the game."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart