They're Back, Oasis Still Alive
Oasis. It's been so long that we do not hear about them anymore. Though, they still alive anyway, make a sudden return to the musical spotlight with five nominations for the 2005 Q awards, including Best Track and Best Album for their latest release "Don't Believe The Truth," which Q magazine describes as "their most focused, reflective and relaxed album to date."
Competing the Manchester band is another British band, Coldplay, who nabs four nominations, one of which is the Best Album category for "Parachutes" and "A Rush of Blood to the Head" in 2000 and 2002 respectively. Also there is singer James Blunt, American group Green Day and Irish rockers U2 who receive three nominations each.
- Machine Gun Kelly Explains Health Scare He Experienced During Concert
- Report: Mariah Carey Was a Diva While Visiting Disneyland
- New 'Justice League' Poster Brings Back Superman
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez' Candlelit Dinner
- Kim Zolciak's 4-Year-Old Son Gets Emergency Surgery After Being Bitten by Dog
- Kendrick Lamar Nabs Third No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'DAMN'
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Confirm Relationship With PDA Pictures
- Kylie Jenner 'Turned On' by Travis Scott: He's 'More on Her Level' Than Tyga