They're Back, Oasis Still Alive
Oasis. It's been so long that we do not hear about them anymore. Though, they still alive anyway, make a sudden return to the musical spotlight with five nominations for the 2005 Q awards, including Best Track and Best Album for their latest release "Don't Believe The Truth," which Q magazine describes as "their most focused, reflective and relaxed album to date."
Competing the Manchester band is another British band, Coldplay, who nabs four nominations, one of which is the Best Album category for "Parachutes" and "A Rush of Blood to the Head" in 2000 and 2002 respectively. Also there is singer James Blunt, American group Green Day and Irish rockers U2 who receive three nominations each.
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit