They're Back, Oasis Still Alive
Oasis. It's been so long that we do not hear about them anymore. Though, they still alive anyway, make a sudden return to the musical spotlight with five nominations for the 2005 Q awards, including Best Track and Best Album for their latest release "Don't Believe The Truth," which Q magazine describes as "their most focused, reflective and relaxed album to date."
Competing the Manchester band is another British band, Coldplay, who nabs four nominations, one of which is the Best Album category for "Parachutes" and "A Rush of Blood to the Head" in 2000 and 2002 respectively. Also there is singer James Blunt, American group Green Day and Irish rockers U2 who receive three nominations each.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic