They're Back, Oasis Still Alive
Oasis. It's been so long that we do not hear about them anymore. Though, they still alive anyway, make a sudden return to the musical spotlight with five nominations for the 2005 Q awards, including Best Track and Best Album for their latest release "Don't Believe The Truth," which Q magazine describes as "their most focused, reflective and relaxed album to date."
Competing the Manchester band is another British band, Coldplay, who nabs four nominations, one of which is the Best Album category for "Parachutes" and "A Rush of Blood to the Head" in 2000 and 2002 respectively. Also there is singer James Blunt, American group Green Day and Irish rockers U2 who receive three nominations each.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!