They're Back, Oasis Still Alive
Oasis. It's been so long that we do not hear about them anymore. Though, they still alive anyway, make a sudden return to the musical spotlight with five nominations for the 2005 Q awards, including Best Track and Best Album for their latest release "Don't Believe The Truth," which Q magazine describes as "their most focused, reflective and relaxed album to date."
Competing the Manchester band is another British band, Coldplay, who nabs four nominations, one of which is the Best Album category for "Parachutes" and "A Rush of Blood to the Head" in 2000 and 2002 respectively. Also there is singer James Blunt, American group Green Day and Irish rockers U2 who receive three nominations each.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors