Hennes & Mauritz Dropped Moss
Kate Moss, the model, was counting the cost of her party lifestyle Tuesday after Swedish clothing chain Hennes & Mauritz announced that it was dropping her from a forthcoming advertising campaign. Moss actually is planned to help launch a new collection designed by Stella McCartney that will hit stores in 22 countries in November.
Yet, the Europe's largest fashion retailer, which had last week decided to give her a second chance, changed its mind because of its connection to a charity dedicated to the prevention of drug abuse. Company spokeswoman Liv Asarnoj said Tuesday that "after evaluating the situation, we have decided that a campaign with Kate Moss is not consistent with H&M's clear disassociation from drugs." Thus, they will call in another model for the campaign, Asarnoj added.
More Kate Moss News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'