Hennes & Mauritz Dropped Moss
Kate Moss, the model, was counting the cost of her party lifestyle Tuesday after Swedish clothing chain Hennes & Mauritz announced that it was dropping her from a forthcoming advertising campaign. Moss actually is planned to help launch a new collection designed by Stella McCartney that will hit stores in 22 countries in November.
Yet, the Europe's largest fashion retailer, which had last week decided to give her a second chance, changed its mind because of its connection to a charity dedicated to the prevention of drug abuse. Company spokeswoman Liv Asarnoj said Tuesday that "after evaluating the situation, we have decided that a campaign with Kate Moss is not consistent with H&M's clear disassociation from drugs." Thus, they will call in another model for the campaign, Asarnoj added.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie