Hennes & Mauritz Dropped Moss
Kate Moss, the model, was counting the cost of her party lifestyle Tuesday after Swedish clothing chain Hennes & Mauritz announced that it was dropping her from a forthcoming advertising campaign. Moss actually is planned to help launch a new collection designed by Stella McCartney that will hit stores in 22 countries in November.
Yet, the Europe's largest fashion retailer, which had last week decided to give her a second chance, changed its mind because of its connection to a charity dedicated to the prevention of drug abuse. Company spokeswoman Liv Asarnoj said Tuesday that "after evaluating the situation, we have decided that a campaign with Kate Moss is not consistent with H&M's clear disassociation from drugs." Thus, they will call in another model for the campaign, Asarnoj added.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger