Hennes & Mauritz Dropped Moss
Kate Moss, the model, was counting the cost of her party lifestyle Tuesday after Swedish clothing chain Hennes & Mauritz announced that it was dropping her from a forthcoming advertising campaign. Moss actually is planned to help launch a new collection designed by Stella McCartney that will hit stores in 22 countries in November.
Yet, the Europe's largest fashion retailer, which had last week decided to give her a second chance, changed its mind because of its connection to a charity dedicated to the prevention of drug abuse. Company spokeswoman Liv Asarnoj said Tuesday that "after evaluating the situation, we have decided that a campaign with Kate Moss is not consistent with H&M's clear disassociation from drugs." Thus, they will call in another model for the campaign, Asarnoj added.
More Kate Moss News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent