Hennes & Mauritz Dropped Moss
Kate Moss, the model, was counting the cost of her party lifestyle Tuesday after Swedish clothing chain Hennes & Mauritz announced that it was dropping her from a forthcoming advertising campaign. Moss actually is planned to help launch a new collection designed by Stella McCartney that will hit stores in 22 countries in November.
Yet, the Europe's largest fashion retailer, which had last week decided to give her a second chance, changed its mind because of its connection to a charity dedicated to the prevention of drug abuse. Company spokeswoman Liv Asarnoj said Tuesday that "after evaluating the situation, we have decided that a campaign with Kate Moss is not consistent with H&M's clear disassociation from drugs." Thus, they will call in another model for the campaign, Asarnoj added.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special