Moss Still in H&M
It is such a relief for Kate Moss as she continues to be the H&M's model after her apology was accepted by the Swedish company. Caught red-handed of snorting cocaine, the skinny supermodel has earnestly shown her regret to high street fashion house which is known for its anti-drugs policy.
Although disappointed with Moss behavior, H&M has been willing to still use her in its advertising campaign. "She has assured us it will not happen again, and we are willing to give her another chance," said the H&M spokesperson, Anacarin Bjorne. Lucky for you, Moss.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy