Moss Still in H&M
It is such a relief for Kate Moss as she continues to be the H&M's model after her apology was accepted by the Swedish company. Caught red-handed of snorting cocaine, the skinny supermodel has earnestly shown her regret to high street fashion house which is known for its anti-drugs policy.
Although disappointed with Moss behavior, H&M has been willing to still use her in its advertising campaign. "She has assured us it will not happen again, and we are willing to give her another chance," said the H&M spokesperson, Anacarin Bjorne. Lucky for you, Moss.
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Keke Palmer Flaunts Nipple Piercings as She Parties in Skintight Dress
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Step Out for Lunch Date After She Dishes on Their First Date on 'Ellen'
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie