Moss Still in H&M
It is such a relief for Kate Moss as she continues to be the H&M's model after her apology was accepted by the Swedish company. Caught red-handed of snorting cocaine, the skinny supermodel has earnestly shown her regret to high street fashion house which is known for its anti-drugs policy.
Although disappointed with Moss behavior, H&M has been willing to still use her in its advertising campaign. "She has assured us it will not happen again, and we are willing to give her another chance," said the H&M spokesperson, Anacarin Bjorne. Lucky for you, Moss.
More Kate Moss News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered