Moss Still in H&M
It is such a relief for Kate Moss as she continues to be the H&M's model after her apology was accepted by the Swedish company. Caught red-handed of snorting cocaine, the skinny supermodel has earnestly shown her regret to high street fashion house which is known for its anti-drugs policy.
Although disappointed with Moss behavior, H&M has been willing to still use her in its advertising campaign. "She has assured us it will not happen again, and we are willing to give her another chance," said the H&M spokesperson, Anacarin Bjorne. Lucky for you, Moss.
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'