Moss Still in H&M
It is such a relief for Kate Moss as she continues to be the H&M's model after her apology was accepted by the Swedish company. Caught red-handed of snorting cocaine, the skinny supermodel has earnestly shown her regret to high street fashion house which is known for its anti-drugs policy.
Although disappointed with Moss behavior, H&M has been willing to still use her in its advertising campaign. "She has assured us it will not happen again, and we are willing to give her another chance," said the H&M spokesperson, Anacarin Bjorne. Lucky for you, Moss.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage