Zellweger's Reason for Annulment
It's probably the baby thing that has ignited Renee Zellweger to file for an annulment. According to Mail on Sunday, the actress desperately wanted to start a family while her husband, Kenny Chesney, has thought otherwise.
A source close to the Bridget Jones star has revealed that she was longing for a baby, yet Chesney wanted to wait. "Her biological clock is ticking loudly," said the source. "She is desperate to have children. Renee's understanding was that Kenny wanted a family too. It was Kenny who got cold feet."
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'