Zellweger's Reason for Annulment
It's probably the baby thing that has ignited Renee Zellweger to file for an annulment. According to Mail on Sunday, the actress desperately wanted to start a family while her husband, Kenny Chesney, has thought otherwise.
A source close to the Bridget Jones star has revealed that she was longing for a baby, yet Chesney wanted to wait. "Her biological clock is ticking loudly," said the source. "She is desperate to have children. Renee's understanding was that Kenny wanted a family too. It was Kenny who got cold feet."
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage