Zellweger's Reason for Annulment
It's probably the baby thing that has ignited Renee Zellweger to file for an annulment. According to Mail on Sunday, the actress desperately wanted to start a family while her husband, Kenny Chesney, has thought otherwise.
A source close to the Bridget Jones star has revealed that she was longing for a baby, yet Chesney wanted to wait. "Her biological clock is ticking loudly," said the source. "She is desperate to have children. Renee's understanding was that Kenny wanted a family too. It was Kenny who got cold feet."
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers