Zellweger's Reason for Annulment
It's probably the baby thing that has ignited Renee Zellweger to file for an annulment. According to Mail on Sunday, the actress desperately wanted to start a family while her husband, Kenny Chesney, has thought otherwise.
A source close to the Bridget Jones star has revealed that she was longing for a baby, yet Chesney wanted to wait. "Her biological clock is ticking loudly," said the source. "She is desperate to have children. Renee's understanding was that Kenny wanted a family too. It was Kenny who got cold feet."
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere