Zellweger's Reason for Annulment
It's probably the baby thing that has ignited Renee Zellweger to file for an annulment. According to Mail on Sunday, the actress desperately wanted to start a family while her husband, Kenny Chesney, has thought otherwise.
A source close to the Bridget Jones star has revealed that she was longing for a baby, yet Chesney wanted to wait. "Her biological clock is ticking loudly," said the source. "She is desperate to have children. Renee's understanding was that Kenny wanted a family too. It was Kenny who got cold feet."
More Renee Zellweger News
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose