Arquette's Triumph at Emmy
Give a loud applause to Patricia Arquette as she has been named Best Actress in Drama Series at the 57th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held on Sunday. In the category of Best Actress in Comedy Series, it was Felicity Huffman who has been honored to receive the award. Arquette won through her brilliant role in NBC's show, "Medium", while Huffman in ABC's widely popular "Desperate Housewives."
Other Emmy winners included James Spader as the Best Actor in Drama Series, Tony Shalhoub as the Best Actor in Comedy Series, Geoffrey Rush and S. Epatha Merkerson as the Best Actor and Actress in TV Miniseries or Movie.
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty