Arquette's Triumph at Emmy
Give a loud applause to Patricia Arquette as she has been named Best Actress in Drama Series at the 57th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held on Sunday. In the category of Best Actress in Comedy Series, it was Felicity Huffman who has been honored to receive the award. Arquette won through her brilliant role in NBC's show, "Medium", while Huffman in ABC's widely popular "Desperate Housewives."
Other Emmy winners included James Spader as the Best Actor in Drama Series, Tony Shalhoub as the Best Actor in Comedy Series, Geoffrey Rush and S. Epatha Merkerson as the Best Actor and Actress in TV Miniseries or Movie.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding