Arquette's Triumph at Emmy
Give a loud applause to Patricia Arquette as she has been named Best Actress in Drama Series at the 57th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held on Sunday. In the category of Best Actress in Comedy Series, it was Felicity Huffman who has been honored to receive the award. Arquette won through her brilliant role in NBC's show, "Medium", while Huffman in ABC's widely popular "Desperate Housewives."
Other Emmy winners included James Spader as the Best Actor in Drama Series, Tony Shalhoub as the Best Actor in Comedy Series, Geoffrey Rush and S. Epatha Merkerson as the Best Actor and Actress in TV Miniseries or Movie.
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke