Arquette's Triumph at Emmy
Give a loud applause to Patricia Arquette as she has been named Best Actress in Drama Series at the 57th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held on Sunday. In the category of Best Actress in Comedy Series, it was Felicity Huffman who has been honored to receive the award. Arquette won through her brilliant role in NBC's show, "Medium", while Huffman in ABC's widely popular "Desperate Housewives."
Other Emmy winners included James Spader as the Best Actor in Drama Series, Tony Shalhoub as the Best Actor in Comedy Series, Geoffrey Rush and S. Epatha Merkerson as the Best Actor and Actress in TV Miniseries or Movie.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri