Arquette's Triumph at Emmy
Give a loud applause to Patricia Arquette as she has been named Best Actress in Drama Series at the 57th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held on Sunday. In the category of Best Actress in Comedy Series, it was Felicity Huffman who has been honored to receive the award. Arquette won through her brilliant role in NBC's show, "Medium", while Huffman in ABC's widely popular "Desperate Housewives."
Other Emmy winners included James Spader as the Best Actor in Drama Series, Tony Shalhoub as the Best Actor in Comedy Series, Geoffrey Rush and S. Epatha Merkerson as the Best Actor and Actress in TV Miniseries or Movie.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie