'Have a Nice Day' with Bon Jovi
Long time no see, Bon Jovi is appearing with a brand new spirit. Won't left behind by other old and new music bands, the veteran rockers will back their forthcoming album, "Have a Nice Day," with a world tour that gets underway this fall in North America.
The tour reportedly will be begun in early November, and dates are stacked up through late December. In time, the band will play multiple nights at some venues in the Northeast, with two-night stands set for New York City, Philadelphia and their home state Jersey. Moreover, they will also play in Dallas; Atlanta; Seattle; Portland, OR; Milwaukee; Nashville; Houston; San Jose, CA; Los Angeles; Phoenix and Las Vegas.
According to organizers, the tour will span the globe and will keep Bon Jovi on the road throughout 2006. Get the ticket on-sale information in the coming weeks at the tour's official website.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival