'Have a Nice Day' with Bon Jovi
Long time no see, Bon Jovi is appearing with a brand new spirit. Won't left behind by other old and new music bands, the veteran rockers will back their forthcoming album, "Have a Nice Day," with a world tour that gets underway this fall in North America.
The tour reportedly will be begun in early November, and dates are stacked up through late December. In time, the band will play multiple nights at some venues in the Northeast, with two-night stands set for New York City, Philadelphia and their home state Jersey. Moreover, they will also play in Dallas; Atlanta; Seattle; Portland, OR; Milwaukee; Nashville; Houston; San Jose, CA; Los Angeles; Phoenix and Las Vegas.
According to organizers, the tour will span the globe and will keep Bon Jovi on the road throughout 2006. Get the ticket on-sale information in the coming weeks at the tour's official website.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna