'Have a Nice Day' with Bon Jovi
Long time no see, Bon Jovi is appearing with a brand new spirit. Won't left behind by other old and new music bands, the veteran rockers will back their forthcoming album, "Have a Nice Day," with a world tour that gets underway this fall in North America.
The tour reportedly will be begun in early November, and dates are stacked up through late December. In time, the band will play multiple nights at some venues in the Northeast, with two-night stands set for New York City, Philadelphia and their home state Jersey. Moreover, they will also play in Dallas; Atlanta; Seattle; Portland, OR; Milwaukee; Nashville; Houston; San Jose, CA; Los Angeles; Phoenix and Las Vegas.
According to organizers, the tour will span the globe and will keep Bon Jovi on the road throughout 2006. Get the ticket on-sale information in the coming weeks at the tour's official website.
More Bon Jovi News
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson