'Have a Nice Day' with Bon Jovi
Long time no see, Bon Jovi is appearing with a brand new spirit. Won't left behind by other old and new music bands, the veteran rockers will back their forthcoming album, "Have a Nice Day," with a world tour that gets underway this fall in North America.
The tour reportedly will be begun in early November, and dates are stacked up through late December. In time, the band will play multiple nights at some venues in the Northeast, with two-night stands set for New York City, Philadelphia and their home state Jersey. Moreover, they will also play in Dallas; Atlanta; Seattle; Portland, OR; Milwaukee; Nashville; Houston; San Jose, CA; Los Angeles; Phoenix and Las Vegas.
According to organizers, the tour will span the globe and will keep Bon Jovi on the road throughout 2006. Get the ticket on-sale information in the coming weeks at the tour's official website.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56