'Have a Nice Day' with Bon Jovi
Long time no see, Bon Jovi is appearing with a brand new spirit. Won't left behind by other old and new music bands, the veteran rockers will back their forthcoming album, "Have a Nice Day," with a world tour that gets underway this fall in North America.
The tour reportedly will be begun in early November, and dates are stacked up through late December. In time, the band will play multiple nights at some venues in the Northeast, with two-night stands set for New York City, Philadelphia and their home state Jersey. Moreover, they will also play in Dallas; Atlanta; Seattle; Portland, OR; Milwaukee; Nashville; Houston; San Jose, CA; Los Angeles; Phoenix and Las Vegas.
According to organizers, the tour will span the globe and will keep Bon Jovi on the road throughout 2006. Get the ticket on-sale information in the coming weeks at the tour's official website.
More Bon Jovi News
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why