H'wood Film Fest Gets a Goodnight Kiss
Warner Bros. Pictures' "Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang," engages the like of Shane Black as director, and Joel Silver as producer, has been chosen as the opening-night film at the 9th annual Hollywood Film Festival, to be held on Oct. 18. The film, a Silver Pictures production, stars Robert Downey Jr. and Val Kilmer.
Serving as the film's exec producer is Susan Levin and Steve Richards with Carrie Morrow as co-producer. The festival, which screens at the ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood, runs from Oct. 18-24.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child