H'wood Film Fest Gets a Goodnight Kiss
Warner Bros. Pictures' "Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang," engages the like of Shane Black as director, and Joel Silver as producer, has been chosen as the opening-night film at the 9th annual Hollywood Film Festival, to be held on Oct. 18. The film, a Silver Pictures production, stars Robert Downey Jr. and Val Kilmer.
Serving as the film's exec producer is Susan Levin and Steve Richards with Carrie Morrow as co-producer. The festival, which screens at the ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood, runs from Oct. 18-24.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs