Kanye Still on Top
Standing still despite the ups and downs on the chart, Kanye West still on top. The rapper's second album "Late Registration," holds onto the top spot of Billboard 200 albums chart this week, selling another 283,000 copies. This is the second week for him to do so. At No. 2 is 50 Cent's "The Massacre," which moves 154,000 CDs, six months after the original's release.
The Rolling Stones, in time, follows at No. 3 as their latest, "A Bigger Bang," moves 129,000 units. The band is followed by the Black Eyed Peas' "Monkey Business," which jumps from No. 6 to No. 4, and Mariah Carey's "The Emancipation of Mimi," which remains at No. 5. At No. 6 is Tony Yayo's solo debut, "Thoughts of a Predicate Felon."
Holding strong at No. 7 is the nineteenth installment of the massive hit series, "Now That's What I Call Music! 19," which followed behind by Green Day's Grammy- and VMA-winning album, "American Idiot" at No. 8. Meanwhile, Hilary Duff's "Most Wanted" falls just one place to No. 9, taking additionally 64,000 copies. Closing this weekend's Top 10 is Young Jeezy's "Let's Get It."
More Kanye West News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri