Britney's a Mom
Sing "I'm not a girl, yet a mother." You would probably in the near future hear Britney Spears sings so as the pop star has just given birth to a baby boy Wednesday afternoon at a Los Angeles hospital. Per American magazine Us Weekly, the baby reportedly to be called Preston Michael Spears Federline, was born by Caesarean section at the Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center in California.
Further the magazine claimed Spears was taken to the hospital early on Wednesday morning local time with a police escort and accompanied by her husband, dancer Kevin Federline. The child is Spears' first, Federline's third. He has had two children from his previous relationship with actress Shar Jackson.
More Britney Spears News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?