Britney's a Mom
Sing "I'm not a girl, yet a mother." You would probably in the near future hear Britney Spears sings so as the pop star has just given birth to a baby boy Wednesday afternoon at a Los Angeles hospital. Per American magazine Us Weekly, the baby reportedly to be called Preston Michael Spears Federline, was born by Caesarean section at the Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center in California.
Further the magazine claimed Spears was taken to the hospital early on Wednesday morning local time with a police escort and accompanied by her husband, dancer Kevin Federline. The child is Spears' first, Federline's third. He has had two children from his previous relationship with actress Shar Jackson.
More Britney Spears News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified