Britney's a Mom
Sing "I'm not a girl, yet a mother." You would probably in the near future hear Britney Spears sings so as the pop star has just given birth to a baby boy Wednesday afternoon at a Los Angeles hospital. Per American magazine Us Weekly, the baby reportedly to be called Preston Michael Spears Federline, was born by Caesarean section at the Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center in California.
Further the magazine claimed Spears was taken to the hospital early on Wednesday morning local time with a police escort and accompanied by her husband, dancer Kevin Federline. The child is Spears' first, Federline's third. He has had two children from his previous relationship with actress Shar Jackson.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'