Britney's a Mom
Sing "I'm not a girl, yet a mother." You would probably in the near future hear Britney Spears sings so as the pop star has just given birth to a baby boy Wednesday afternoon at a Los Angeles hospital. Per American magazine Us Weekly, the baby reportedly to be called Preston Michael Spears Federline, was born by Caesarean section at the Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center in California.
Further the magazine claimed Spears was taken to the hospital early on Wednesday morning local time with a police escort and accompanied by her husband, dancer Kevin Federline. The child is Spears' first, Federline's third. He has had two children from his previous relationship with actress Shar Jackson.
More Britney Spears News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer