The Brothers Director Is Back with Tideland
One more new film you could note as an additional preference on what worth-to-watch at the cinema. "Tideland" of director Terry Gilliam may be a good option for you concerning its interesting story and casts.
The film, based on Mitch Cullin's novel, centers around the life of Jeliza-Rose, who after her mother dies from a heroin overdose is taken from the big city to a rural farmhouse by her father. As she tries to settle into a new life in a house her father had purchased for his now-deceased mother, Jeliza-Rose's attempts to deal with what's happened result in increasingly odd behavior, as she begins to communicate mainly with her bodiless Barbie doll heads and Dell, a neighborhood woman who always wears a beekeeper's veil.
Playing the main role is the 10-year-old Canadian actress Jodelle Ferland, while Jeff Bridges set to play the father's role and Jennifer Tilly as the mother.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd